Thread: Monk`adin

Deleted

Monk`adin

Got my digital copy yesterday late at night so haven`t played much and never played diablo but was wondering if it would be viable (moreso for group play than solo) to specc my monk holy ?

Meaning, getting breath of heaven, mantra of healing, possibly inner sanctuary, forge all the possible skill runes to +healing, +selfhealing or +grouphealing, and enable transcendence for passive and possible a cheat death skill through near death experience plus choosing the templar..this mix of hardcast+passive healing abilities should prove quite the pro build for what i was aiming for right ?
    assist others or outlast the shit out of mobs

That looks like a very healing spec.. you do know that you should do some damage right . Other than that.. I think monk's are amazing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by isowAkdeniz View Post
    That looks like a very healing spec.. you do know that you should do some damage right . Other than that.. I think monk's are amazing
    that was my aim lol
    Plus this game doesnt work with the model "sit in the back healing wack a mole", i need to get right upon it and dish it out for this to work