Page 1 of 2
LastLast

"The Beloved" - 60 Exalted Reps

Hey, so I was curious how many of you will have this title when MoP launches? I believe there are a possible 62 exalted reputations currently. My Shaman is 60/62, missing Bloodsail Buccs and Avengers of Hyjal. However, I'm not too crazy over this title...it's a bit disappointing.

Not hard if you had worked on reps at all before Wrath. Was sitting at 59 since early Cata.

Nearly all the Reps since Wrath has been very easy due to Tabards. I don't even have access to Knight of Ebon Blade vendors - due never doing their opening questline - yet I got Exalted from the JP bought items.

But having to do BC rep is more of a test of patience than anything else, while most previously time consuming Vanilla reps have been nerfed to half day long grinds.
    Last edited by Solia; 2012-05-16 at 02:43 PM.

Deleted
    its easy , and im disappointed as well, cause they will add 10+ more factions with MoP, meaning if you already are at 60, there is nothing you can work for in MoP, just points, no titles. i think, they should add 60 only for points and 65 or 70 for the title

10+ Year Old Account
    If i had the drive to get insane and all the raid reputations i could get damn close to 60 before launch, but as this is a newish character, i'm missing out on a couple of old factions
    Stormrage 4 lyfe

I'm at 50 and I can't be bothered with Insane stuff, PvP factions and Avengers, so I'll get it from the new factions in MoP, more motivation to get it done too, a lovely lil' title. =)

Yea, I'd expect to be at 65+ Exalted Reps within 2 months of MoP.

10+ Year Old Account
    This title is something I'm definitely going for on my main I'm probably a little more them halfway or something so the grind should be fun!
    "BC was a hot chick that took alot of work but was rewarding in the end, Cata is the drunk chick that supplied similar results with less effort." -couldnt have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Give up trying to understand her, women tend to handle problems with emotion rather than logic.

I am at 59 exalted reps, just haven't cared enough to do wintersaber trainers.

The Beloved title is lower on the totem pole than The Exalted IMO though.

Deleted
    Will already have it. Shame it's not for 70 or something.

Deleted
    I'm at 55 atm. Kinda lame title but I'll use it anyway.

Unlikely there would be 70 (still obtainable) reps in MoP. It's 62 or 63 now and that includes Bloodsail (not realistic for many) and Shen'dralar/Zandalar which are removed.

Deleted
    got 59.. missing Avengers, warsong and arathi on my deathknight ;/ so yeah thought it'd be 65 or something like that

With the Chinese-themed expansion, and the fact that it is about reputation, I thought Emperor <name> would be a suitable title tbh. But I'm almost at 50 reps, with a couple more I plan on doing too. Plus at some point I need to grind goblin rep back up.

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm at 56 myself, and of the factions that you can still grind (Like I have Zandalar but not Shen'dralar or Gelkis Centaur, for instance), I'm just missing Bloodsail (Refuse to do this one), Ravenholdt (Pointless since no Insane without Bloodsail, but meh), WSG & AB BG reps, and Hyjal Avengers.

So, I could grind for it beforehand, but, meh, I'll just grab the new MoP factions and be done with it shortly.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I kind of like it personally. Sitting at like 44 on my druid right now probably going to try and grind up the few i'm missing before mists. Not going to do bloodsail, didn't do Zandalar or Shen'dralar before they went away and probably won't do wsg and ab reps so that's what like 58 total reps I can get? Then two more easy ones in mists and I'll be beloved .

Quote Originally Posted by Solia View Post
    Not hard if you had worked on reps at all before Wrath. Was sitting at 59 since early Cata.

Nearly all the Reps since Wrath has been very easy due to Tabards. I don't even have access to Knight of Ebon Blade vendors - due never doing their opening questline - yet I got Exalted from the JP bought items.

But having to do BC rep is more of a test of patience than anything else, while most previously time consuming Vanilla reps have been nerfed to half day long grinds.
    This exactly, the first day goblin mounts came out i got the tabard and farmed rep, this was before cata even came out, first day of 4.0 so that rep is not hard

I wonder if this achievement will count factions across your account... My main has about 56, with all 4 goblins sat at fairly high revered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Go put some pants on.

Quote Originally Posted by Solia View Post

I never want to see another Apexis shard ever again.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Im at 59 exalted factions at the moment, and I don really have anything left unless I PvP (I only have AV because we ground it out one weekend because having a trinket was required by our guild for Archimonde).

Need Avengers of Hyjal, Ravenholdt, Silverwing Sentinels and The League of Arathor.

Can't finish Gelkis Clan Centaur or Shen'dralar since they were removed. Won't be doing Bloodsail Buccaneers because i don't want to loose all my goblin rep.