Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Chelsea is pretty close to signing Hulk, the only problem is the ridiculous buyout clause of 80 million, i think they are offering 35 million ?

Also, Eden Hazard has agreed to terms with Man United, Man City, and Chelsea, think its up to him now where he wants to go.

one more thing, has anyone heard anything about Neymar ? will he be coming to Europe this season ?

Deleted
    Chelsea are said to be closest to Hulk, purely because we're the only club willing to pay his wages apparently, he's keen for a move since he's won everything bar the Champions League with Porto.

As Crableg said, Hazard has agreed terms with United, City and Chelsea but he's reportedly waiting to see who else these teams sign, so if Chelsea can grab Hulk and Falcao he might opt for a move to us, I'm not sure how good he'll be though. He had a phenomenal season but that was in Ligue 1...

The same goes with Neymar, fair play to the lad for tearing up the Brazilian league but can he do it in the Premiership or La Liga? He'll probably head for the latter if anything, it'd suit his style of play more.

I really do not see Neymar going to premier league at all, Spain maybe, Neymar just has no physical presence about him and would be bullied in the premier league

Deleted
    My thoughts exactly pal, I can't imagine him playing against the likes of Stoke.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandoh View Post
    Whos gettin neymar?!?!?!
    Chelsea where linked with him a few years ago? would be a great addition to the EPL, They have big plans but i read, but dont the new rules regarding EPL clubs to break even or make profits come in next season? i cant see a massive chelsea rebuild or man city buyin everyone on the market under this??

---------- Post added 2012-05-27 at 01:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by JustaBigBird View Post
    I really do not see Neymar going to premier league at all, Spain maybe, Neymar just has no physical presence about him and would be bullied in the premier league
    David DE Gea for the 1st 6months of EPL end of the season some of his saves kept Man Utd in the title race :-p
    point being players adapt.

Deleted
    I hope United sign Hazard, I'v been watching this guy for over 2 years now he's an amazing talent, We are also being linked with Kagawa from Dortmund it seems we are going for more technical players this summer while letting a few strikers go, I can see us playing 4-3-3 next year.

Carrick New guy (decent def mid type)

Nani Kagawa Hazard

Rooney

Players like Young, Valencia being rotated with the 3 attacking mids while Welbeck and Hernandez can rotate with Rooney (or even drop Rooney behind the striker and play Welbeck).Id love for us to move towards something similar to this I just hope we can get in the attacking players we are rumoured to be after.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post
    I hope United sign Hazard, I'v been watching this guy for over 2 years now he's an amazing talent, We are also being linked with Kagawa from Dortmund it seems we are going for more technical players this summer while letting a few strikers go, I can see us playing 4-3-3 next year.

Carrick New guy (decent def mid type)

Nani Kagawa Hazard

Rooney

Players like Young, Valencia being rotated with the 3 attacking mids while Welbeck and Hernandez can rotate with Rooney (or even drop Rooney behind the striker and play Welbeck).Id love for us to move towards something similar to this I just hope we can get in the attacking players we are rumoured to be after.
    can't see why you'd bench Valencia over nani though but I really think Hazard to united would be the best for him, also what about cleverly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."

10+ Year Old Account
    Cleverly showed moments of sheer brilliance this year, but after his injury really struggled to pick up.

For now he's going to find himself a squad player as he develops, he's not a first XI at this point.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

15+ Year Old Account
    As a Belgian and Man United fan I'd love to see Hazard go to Man United, but alas, I fear for the worst... Man City can outbid and pay any wages players demand... money talks.

Also read rumours of Dembele making a move to United but this was a while ago and not heard anything about it since.

---------- Post added 2012-05-28 at 04:20 PM ----------

Damnit!

http://www.voetbalkrant.com/nl/nieuw...g-naar-chelsea

belgian site but in short it says Hazard has been spotted in London and will in the next coming hours announce he'll be joining Chelsea. The source of this info is 'Sudpresse', dunno who they are there is no link to them... god damn I hope its not true... but he did earlier in the month make a comment saying he'd be 'playing in blue' next season...

*Double Sad face*

I'm just gonna keep hoping until something is officially confirmed...

edit: Seems there are multiple sources for the "rumour", guess it can be pretty much classified as official.

*Triple sad face*

Would have loved to see Hazard work his magic at United, especially against Man City... for revenge... *evil face*

---------- Post added 2012-05-28 at 09:43 PM ----------

And it's official. Hazard is going to Chelsea I cry inside...

https://twitter.com/hazardeden10/sta...94788620017664

"I'm signing for the champion's league winner."

---------- Post added 2012-05-28 at 10:05 PM ----------

lol BBC Sport try to stur some doubt into people with this:

https://twitter.com/BBCSport/status/207197623571066881

"In French, @hazardeden10 tweets "je vais rejoindre le champion d europe" but doesn't name Chelsea or any other club"

He didn't literally say "Chelsea" in his english tweet either, but there is only one Champion of Europe. wtf @ BBC...
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2012-05-28 at 08:05 PM.

Well that sucks :P
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

What a waste of talent, but I thing it will plan out this way.

1) he will enjoy getting banged in the league by united and city who will outperform chelsea pretty easily

2) will get bored/annoyed/hungryforglory

3) will join city or united

15+ Year Old Account
    What a waste of talent, but I thing it will plan out this way.

1) he will enjoy getting banged in the league by united and city who will outperform chelsea pretty easily

2) will get bored/annoyed/hungryforglory

3) will join city or united
    One can only hope... people are still not 100% sure seeing he didn't literally say Chelsea, why I don't know, why would the club not let him announce their name, but let him say 'the champions league winner'? What difference does it make. At least if he'd had said Chelsea no one could doubt it. I personally don't doubt it but a few people I knew are.

And at the end of the day he is a tad arrogant/has a temper... During a national match against Turkey I believe, he got substituted (I don't know why, he was playing fine, but I'm not football manager, the manager will have had his reasons), and when walking past the manager to go sit in the players area, he told the Belgian Team Manager to 'fuck off' ;D Literally. He got a 3 national matches suspension for it. He's a good footballer, but definitely no angel, and I can see if Chelsea doesn't have a better Premier League season next season than they did this one, that he might want to change clubs.
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2012-05-28 at 11:04 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not aware of the contracts and such but I think its good for the league that he choose chelsea rather then United/City but the CL title actually means chelsea can rebuild quite easily I'd think cause they won and got CL next season thanks to it, I really wanted Hazard in Arsenal but that didn't happen :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Larath View Post
    I'm not aware of the contracts and such but I think its good for the league that he choose chelsea rather then United/City but the CL title actually means chelsea can rebuild quite easily I'd think cause they won and got CL next season thanks to it, I really wanted Hazard in Arsenal but that didn't happen :P
    Yeah from an unbiased view chelsea was probably the best choice out of the 3, not only for the money but for getting to play. United already have many good midfielders, if Cleverly isn't injured he performs really well. Looking forward to next season, already pre-ordered my Man United Home shirt with custom name and number and all the shizzles to wear when watching them, sucks not living close or in Manchester to be able to go to games, so at least wearing me shirt while watching on tele will be a little be of a substitute

Quote Originally Posted by Larath View Post
    I would rather not have Hazard at Arsenal to be honest, need players yes but not someone with his personality can you imagine how annoying he must be behind the scenes!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would rather not have Hazard at Arsenal to be honest, need players yes but not someone with his personality can you imagine how annoying he must be behind the scenes!
    haven't really followed him off pitch but the channel that airs PL also have the league 1 here in sweden so I usually watch it after so I pretty much wanted him for his talent :P

Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    Yeah from an unbiased view chelsea was probably the best choice out of the 3, not only for the money but for getting to play. United already have many good midfielders, if Cleverly isn't injured he performs really well. Looking forward to next season, already pre-ordered my Man United Home shirt with custom name and number and all the shizzles to wear when watching them, sucks not living close or in Manchester to be able to go to games, so at least wearing me shirt while watching on tele will be a little be of a substitute
    None of Manchester Uniteds are as good as this fella has the potential to be. Hazard choosing Chelsea is a massive blow for United however they try to spin it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Milius View Post
    None of Manchester Uniteds are as good as this fella has the potential to be. Hazard choosing Chelsea is a massive blow for United however they try to spin it.
    This.

There's no real nice way to spin it, Hazard would have been a phenominal capture for United.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    what about liverpool, any word on anything?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Samanx View Post
    what about liverpool, any word on anything?
    Knowing Liverpool there probably after Jermain Defoe for 40 million...:P

Nah I haven't heard any Liverpool rumours tbh, I guess the transfers will start when the new manager is in place.

As for Hazard not joining United, yeah that sucks for us the guy is a top talent I'm looking forward to see how he does in England, it looks like we are getting Kagawa though and he's a very good player, id be happy if we could also add a defensive midfielder and maybe even a left back to challenge Evra for his spot.
    Last edited by mmoceeceb76e25; 2012-05-29 at 06:44 PM.