Arrow Sigil ~ Do multiple greaters and lessers stack?

So I can't seem to find information on this but I know there has to be. I am probably not searching the right words. So I thought I would ask here, I have been wondering if the greaters\Lessers in the sigil stack. The one I am particularly interested in is the greater that shields you for X amount of damage. If I have two of those, will they each work independently or do they share a cool down.

Thanks
    A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve --
    is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'

Deleted
    as far as i know they do not stack

Quote Originally Posted by Tonystark View Post
    So I can't seem to find information on this but I know there has to be. I am probably not searching the right words. So I thought I would ask here, I have been wondering if the greaters\Lessers in the sigil stack. The one I am particularly interested in is the greater that shields you for X amount of damage. If I have two of those, will they each work independently or do they share a cool down.

Thanks
    To my knowledge, every single essence is marked Unique Equip. Certain abilities/procs can stack, but few (if any) replicate a specific bonus. For example, a Cleric may have a greater essence that shields for X. The other proc essences will not be exactly the same, either by shielding for different amounts, over time, or as a reaction to damage or a particular spell.

So then having a greater that causes additional fire dmg (level 30 greater essence) and the level 35 one wont stack?
    A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve --
    is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'

They will. You just can't equip two of the exact same essence, or some "family" ones, usually denoted by their name.

Almost all Greater Essences stack.
    For instance, Frozen Deep One Tear and Hailstone Tideshard both stack and the best healing sigils for most specs will have both.

For reference, almost all greater essences are inferior to the best purchasable lesser essences. There are only about ~5 in the entire game worth using.