Poll: What would you pay to have this item on your character?

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Corrupted Ashbringer on the Blackmarket AH?

What would you pay to get this item for your own character?

5k?

20k?

200k?

Keep in mind this item is NO LONGER attainable in game. It was removed once they moved Naxx to Northrend
    Last edited by TheButcher; 2012-05-16 at 09:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    nothing, it looks like shit :P
    if they had re textured it and spiced it up alot, then i would prolly pay the cap lol

Deleted
    If you can buy it from the Black Market, it is obviously obtainable

Deleted
    Doesn't belong on the Black Market to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    If you can buy it from the Black Market, it is obviously obtainable
    Do i have to explain everything to you? I swear responding to your posts is like trying to feed a baby. Anyway, you get the idea... not attainable in game by conventional means.. IE: not an item drop off a boss or mob..

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing. It's a rather mediocre model. I get enough Ashbringer when Art of War procs.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

10+ Year Old Account
    I probably wouldn't buy it, since everything that made it relevant is now gone from the game. Unless you can still do the mini quest with the weapon by going to Scarlet Monastery, Its just another sword model, one that doesn't have quite as good rendering compared to newer stuff too
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Deleted
    Not using BM AH, it's against my principles.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Not using BM AH, it's against my principles.
    Not being able to afford an item on the Auction House is hardly a principle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Borador View Post
    ha ha this. plus I reckon on high pop servers it will go for 500-750k easily.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheButcher View Post

5k?

20k?

200k?

Keep in mind this item is NO LONGER attainable in game. It was removed once they moved Naxx to Northrend
    I would pay 1000k or more if it was up, but I hope it never appears...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Borador View Post
    think he means it like, why play the game just to buy everything with little effort.

anyway on topic i would pay about 20k for it coz im a tight guy that hates dropping below 30k gold i know its nothing but meh maybe mop will bring me more fortune.

It should never be on the black market auction house. Considering the quest line and everything you had to go through to obtain the item (not just kill a boss and get lucky), it wouldn't belong there.

Nothing since I know of other 2-hand swords I'd rather use for transmog than Corrupted Ashbringer.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would rather buy Ateish, Greatstaff of the Guardian, than Ashbringer... just me personally.

I'll miss Frank...

... He's covered wars, you know!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Neddi View Post
    It should never be on the black market auction house. Considering the quest line and everything you had to go through to obtain the item (not just kill a boss and get lucky), it wouldn't belong there.
    Excuse me kind sir but you are wrong,corrupted ashbringer was a drop from the 4 horsemen naxx 60 version.You did not have to do anything else to obtain the item.
    The whole "quest" as you name it is just a small bonus if you enter scarlet monastery with it

Deleted
    I highly doubt it would be up on the black market AH, as the only way for an NPC to get it would be to take it from tirion(?) himself?

Quote Originally Posted by TheButcher View Post

5k?

20k?

200k?

Considering it's unique (not unique-equipped), and by that extension not moggable, I doubt they'd sell it.

Tier 3 is cool because it's mogg-able. Mounts are cool becuase they're still useable, Companion pets fine.
    Stuff you can buy to turn around and throw into void storage is not worth the effort, let the people who earned it keep it for vanity's sake.

Given that they're also remodelling SM, I doubt that the event that ashbringer showed you there would be re-created in the new instance.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ashbringer should stay on Tirion's hand and Tirion's hands only.
    Response printed on recycled electrons.

Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    Considering it's unique (not unique-equipped), and by that extension not moggable, I doubt they'd sell it.

Tier 3 is cool because it's mogg-able. Mounts are cool becuase they're still useable, Companion pets fine.
    Stuff you can buy to turn around and throw into void storage is not worth the effort, let the people who earned it keep it for vanity's sake.

Given that they're also remodelling SM, I doubt that the event that ashbringer showed you there would be re-created in the new instance.
    Except that it is transmoggable. It's ridiculously rare, and I've only seen one person with it (about a month ago over a Gurthalak), but it's usable.