Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    You must be from one of the following countries to enter:

Canada
    United States of America

Well that's lame. Hardly fair when MMO-Champ was started by a European, and there is a whole world that uses Curse.

So a black dragon and a white adventurer walk into a bar and the bartender says...
    Fly fast, stay low, hit hard.
    You'd think the 8th Anniversary was the Cheese Anniversary to go with all the whine.
    - madethisfor1post

Ravenholdt EU - Nice Toons: Frazzlebeard, Menardis, Plight - Less So: Slîght

Deleted
    i lol at ppl that rush diablo 3,rushing d3 is like reading the last page of a book and then say this book was crappy

and yes D3 takes ages if you explore everything,with this said im now 4 HOURS later and just downed the skeleton king
    Last edited by mmocbdf5b86a98; 2012-05-17 at 01:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cow level...LOL. Can't wait to find that place.

I used to rush things... then i grew up. But on serious note i like diablo 3. I've been playing for ~12 hours and just got out of the torture house of the mad king or whatever it was.

Perhaps this could be 'an upgrade your legendary' legendary quest line. You know - If you have a legendary of any sort - the final quest reward upgrades it to current ilevel.

As an aside - "LFM BT - Glaives reserved".

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Cow level...LOL. Can't wait to find that place.
    that.. will be awesome

No one cares that you casually play D3, stop posting about how you're "enjoying" the game.

Great, that is absolutely fabulous. I casually play basketball, should I hate on the NBA?

Grats to Method, had quite a few super close calls no less. Wonder why no fourth player?

Daily Blink is funny because it's true. Diablo 3 fails.

Quote Originally Posted by Vesci View Post
    A lot of people disagree with you. Even the players who whined about log in are now settling down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.

10 Houres played and im on Act II.
    That game is amazing!

Those guys in Method need some sleep I guess...

Deleted
    Teardrops falling down

10+ Year Old Account
    Grats to method but I have to admit....D3 vids are boring as hell

Quote Originally Posted by Vesci View Post
    I doubt very, very few will make the connection of the 'fail whale'.

It's funny because they're not referring to the "fail" maintenance, lag and login issues.

So the new Cow Level... is Ponyville?

Quote Originally Posted by Liinx View Post
    Hm wonder what this legendary item will do! Seems interesting. If everyone can get it, I wonder what number down the line I will be to get it...
    The Black Prince = Edward of Woodstock, wouldnt be the first time his name appears in a video game, iam not the history men and to tired to google now, but i think i remember that he wears alot of crystalls (on his armor+rings, but no idea its over 13years since i last wisted a history lesson in school) so this "legendary" might be something to upgrade something else (=tank orange upgrade for their weapons or ring (he had a famous ring but i doubt that they will bring an orange ring)

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why is method mentioned for Butcher, but not Kripp's team who reported way earlier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dALce...ature=g-user-u
    I'll just leave this here. None the less looks very challenging, much respect to Method.

Quote Originally Posted by StereotypicalGamer View Post
    Why is method mentioned for Butcher, but not Kripp's team who reported way earlier.
    They sent me their video first.