Why Torchlight 2 is Awesome

Robskiwarrior from the fluffy gamers rattles on about Torchlight 2 and why he loves it so.

What do you reckon? Is TL2 where it's at?
    Originally Posted by Tigole
    I'm not so sure endgame players would like the face of the game if everyone had instant access to all of the content. There is something to be said for progression and the sense of accomplishment. Don't get me wrong, we have to be careful not to create a brick wall for new people, but I think there is a balance to be struck here.

Deleted
    looks pretty good. I dont really rate these sort of games, they always seemed pretty shallow gameplay wise, but it looks pretty meaty and satisfying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh. Doesn't look that good to me, but i can see why others could like it.

Cool. Dungeon crawlers never get old for me. I'm quite looking forward to playing this, and I've always loved the art style that they use.

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoyed TL1, but I never really made it very far. Got really heavy into modding lol. I also played the Fate games. Love dungeon crawlers! In the Path of Exile beta as well. Been looking forward to TL2!
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Please keep all Torchlight 2 discussion to the megathread.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...d-Torchlight-2