Payment didn't go through, demoted to trial

I posted this on the official forums, and made a ticket, and called the blizzard hotline (queue has been full all day, so they won't take my call). I was wondering if anyone here had some advice on how to proceed.

I paid for D3 on 5/14, and under my account it said "queued". Yesterday i started to play and received an email saying that payment was not received, so my account was deactivated and i was demoted to a trial account. I checked my bank account and it still says the payment is "pending" (but the bank says my account has 60$ less in it, due to the "pending" designation). I checked on my bnet account and it doesn't say i ordered the game at all anymore.

My question is: do i need to call the bank and cancel the transaction, then re-purchase? Should I wait for the payment to go through(will my account be reactivated once they receive payment?)? Or should I just re-purchase now (and risk getting charged twice)?

Like i said, i've made a ticket, a post on official forums, and have tried calling all day, to no prevail.
    Any advice?

Companies only run cards once, if it declines they wont run it again. So if you re-purchase you wont get charged twice. Also Im surprised your overdraft protection didnt cover it. I have run credit cards -$1000 before so a game should easily go through without enough funds or balance left on the card.

I had plenty of money in the account i used to purchase it, so it isn't due to overdrafting the account. I meant to say that, say, the account had 500$ in it, but now it says 440$ due to the 60$ being "pending". So I don't know if i have to call the bank and tell them to remove the pending transaction, so the account will say 500$ again, or if it will happen automatically.