Regarding drop-rates on magic/rare/set/unique items.

Anyone else feel that it's just a little too low? Don't get me wrong - D2 had waaay too high of a droprate on items with a decent amount of MF, but now in D3, I feel like I NEVER see anything worth picking up.
    I'm about half-way through hell, and I still wear about 60% blues, and I haven't seen a unique drop yet.
    Any thoughts?

I got the impression that in this game the uniques are actually good, in general. D2 was litered with a ton of horrible uniques that just made you feel good for finding them but were otherwise charsi material. The same can probably be said for sets.

Same goes with D3 right now - tons of worthless "legendaries" are at AH already, expectably. We're yet to see actually rare stuff.

I get a good number of magic and rare items from each cave or dungeon I do, and seem to be really lucky in getting easy rare/elite packs. Though, I play a Whirlibarb decked in Life Steal, so it might be a bit subjective there.

If your RNG is sucking, try buying some rares off the AH. Put in a little searching time in and you can find some pretty powerful pieces for cheap.