comparing d3 and d2, what do you like and not like (no spoils)

ok

good

1. gameplay is amazing

2. cinematic are even 10x more epic then diablo 2. seeing who the stranger is and how he turned into the stranger is fucking BADASS!!! zomg

bad

1. online.. it seriously feels like im in a random dungeon finder group from wow in this. no one talks and just feels anti social. diablo 2 was a lot better at this. they need to bring back games list

2. no duels (arena doesnt count, its completely different then what diablo 2 dueling was about)

also cow lvl is just a joke d2 cows was actually fun lol

I like D2, so far. I like how I could mod the skills exactly the way I want to. But then I am only in act one of D3 still so Verdict is still ultimately out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well for the anti-social part...group up with friends and on Vent. I wouldn't group up with a stranger you don't know...that's not any different than a random dungeon group.

Dueling is missed, but I really think the game is an upgrade overall compared to D2. Graphics, convenience (no more clicking on gold), same addictive game play with randomized dungeon zones and events, better customization on skills and ease of controls leaves more time for thinking and reacting.