Anyone else have achievements bugging out?

I'm on Act 3 of normal mode, and I noticed that I'm missing the achivement for killing normal skeleton king, among others. Anyone else noticing this?

Yes, I am too. I think it's a known issue.

I didn't get that too when I killed him the first time, got it later when I killed him on another character. Same goes for the cutscene after saving Cain from the Cathedral, I didn't get that till the 3rd time I did it. =S

any eta on achivment fix?!? Killed Magdha 2 times now and no achivment so far...

I just love that this game is so "OMG" and achivment is bugging out like this =(.. Cant see any reason for achivment if its bugging as hell?... might just rush the game and hope for a fix before I start nightmare mode and farm achivment there. But boss achivments need to get fixed anyways -.-

GJ blizzard!
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

Deleted
    Haven't had any achievements bug out, but few of my friends have so dunno what that's about.

They reset some of the achievements mutliple times since day 1 of release. Not sure why though.

Which for most people means losing their Skeleton king normal achievement. And Instant Karma if they did that one at the same time.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    Haven't had any achievements bug out, but few of my friends have so dunno what that's about.
    Had problem as hell in start, lost achivment etc, some come back.. Now all works it seams like but not Magdha kill -.- so dunno if mores not working
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

The one I find a bit frustrating is having the "level up the blacksmith" achievement but no "acquire the blacksmith" achievement anymore. And making new characters doesn't allow you to re-earn that one as the crafting is account bound. :/ Hoping for a fix relatively soon.

I'm getting achievements, then doing the next difficulty, and getting the same ones again lol. I'm sometimes not even getting achievements for doing things like kill boss xyz. The only achievement that matters to me though is the Gohm sp* one on nightmare, where you get a banner image of an octopus...I better get that when I kill him. Octopi = win.

Lost my SK/instant karma achievements. I got them about 1 minute before the servers shut down so I figured I just got rolled back. Also:
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We're working on providing an update regarding issues with achievements. Please stay tuned.

10+ Year Old Account
    yes it's a known issue and it is affecting people randomly it seems: I didn't get the achievement when I killed the Skele King on Normal nor did I get the achievment for choosing the Templar as a follower but I am getting plenty others. Hopefully they will fix it soon.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

15+ Year Old Account
    For me it seemed to be a bug with the login. I had relogged to activate my CE, before relogg I had 7 battle.net friends on and after none were on. Thought that was strange but kept on playing. Anything I earned that session didn't stick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gives us all another reason to play the WHOLE GAME AGAIN! wooo