Heroic Spine reforging ?

Whats the optimal way to reforge for demonology for heroic spine. I see Locks going some haste them mastery. Also ive been reforging to 1993 haste or close to, then mastery is this correct for demo in general .
    Last edited by krittical; 2012-05-17 at 08:57 AM.

Deleted
    With all the nerfs, i prefer to do as much burst as i can in one opening if im demonology. Meaning MWC + full out mastery, sinec it's impossible to reset your meta at the current state. Pump out all the damage you can, and most of the time you will have tendons at 10-25% if your DPS is "good".

I used to like a decent amount of haste, so i could have metamorphosis for all tendons, but thats just simply impossible nearly.

There is different playstyles, so you have to see what fits the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkuggz View Post
    With all the nerfs, i prefer to do as much burst as i can in one opening if im demonology. Meaning MWC + full out mastery, sinec it's impossible to reset your meta at the current state. Pump out all the damage you can, and most of the time you will have tendons at 10-25% if your DPS is "good".

I used to like a decent amount of haste, so i could have metamorphosis for all tendons, but thats just simply impossible nearly.

There is different playstyles, so you have to see what fits the best.
    clearly off topic, but do you know what happened with method site, 403 Frobidden for quite a long time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryal View Post
    clearly off topic, but do you know what happened with method site, 403 Frobidden for quite a long time.
    Shit host, too much traffic with the whole D3 thing!