Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Wow so much hate.
    Ok ill care to explain, i didn't wanna spoil things for yah.

SPOILER:
    What? The plot is about 5 kids entering some militairy like area. They choose (unknowingly) ofcourse wether they are gonna be killed by either: Zombies, wherewolves, geneticly manipulated bats, birds, Mermaids, ghosts, demons and whatnot. (The people controlling the area set them lose, when dormant they are stashed in a storage)
    How? By reading a sentence, playing with a ball and some other stuff.
    Why? To please inexistend underground gods that will destroy the world if they dont.

Now you are probably thinking: Zombies, werewolfs, mermaids, geneticly manipulated whatnots, evil clowns, AWESOME!
    No.. it makes absolutely no sense at all.

PS: SFX are shit. They seem to have run out of cash at 50% of the movie.

So hate me if u want, theres absolutely no way you are gonna like this movie unless your slightly retarded.
    And even if u did like it, you will feel screwed that you got charged 15 dollars to see it.
    Sorry, but I'll take the opinions of 169 established movie critics from across the world over yours.

Deleted
    Go ahead and close this.

Fanboys will be fanboys.
    Stubborn people will be stubborn.

Just think of me when you come out the theatre while whispering "What the F was this.."
    And remember.. that i was right.

Go ahead and close this.

Fanboys will be fanboys.

Just think of me when you come out the theatre while whispering "What the F was this.."
    Yes, you will be stubborn. The film has 169 positive reviews from around the world and 19 negative, have you considered you just didn't get the film?

It's nothing to do with fanboys. Using such a weak defense is just insulting. I'm not a Joss Whedon fanboy, but I can recognise a well made film when I see one. You just didn't like the film and are, based on your opinion alone, trying to disuade other people from seeing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I could not possibly disagree more

Its a fun, campy, SciFi/Horror fusion

I liked everything about it

GO SEE THIS MOVIE IF YOU LIKE THE GENRE. You wont be disappointed
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate horror movies, but I read the plot on Wikipedia.

Seems like a good movie if you aren't a pansy like me.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Quote Originally Posted by Monk Brewslee View Post
    What a waste of money and development time. Worst, Movie, Ever!
    really? trailer looks kinda good, just for trashy entertainment, not expecting any oscars or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Haven't seen it but surely it can't be worse than ATM.
    ...Right?
    Ill probably regret saying this, but I thought that looked pretty good oO unrealistic but still!

Edit

I was literally expecting the atm to break out of the wall and eat one of them when you posted your comment, thought it was going to be a trashy low budget film
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Ill probably regret saying this, but I thought that looked pretty good oO unrealistic but still!

Edit

I was literally expecting the atm to break out of the wall and eat one of them when you posted your comment, thought it was going to be a trashy low budget film
    It looks like a B list movie filled with B list actors honestly. Plus, the whole one location in a film got old after Phone Booth. As for Cabin in the Woods, I think I'd like to see it. I need a movie to watch anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissme View Post
    The problem comes when bad players expect to clear hardmode content as quickly as average or upper echelon players.
    Accept your limitations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Admittedly, I enjoy beer more as a beverage that I can appreciate rather then getting drunk.

Oh God the irony here! I find it absolutely hilarious when posters get so butthurt when people just don't simply agree with them 100%.

Is it that hard to accept that nobody agrees with you? That your opinion is your own? Any contrary opinion is shrugged off as "hate" rather than an opportunity to engage is debate. People have supplied plenty of evidence against your opening statement, so why not address that?

Go ahead and close this.
    ...naw, just rather run away with tail between legs.

It was pretty good IMO. If you like the genre, you will probably like the movie alot.

So hate me if u want, theres absolutely no way you are gonna like this movie unless your slightly retarded.
    And even if u did like it, you will feel screwed that you got charged 15 dollars to see it.
    Never seen the movie so I don't particularly care, but calling others retarded for liking something you don't, then questioning why people are 'hating', yeah...
    Go ahead and close this.

Fanboys will be fanboys.

Can't be a fanboy of something I've never seen. Sad you have to fall back on the fanboy argument to justify yourself.

I liked the movie a lot. Nice fresh breath of air and a mild /point /laugh at all the cliche horror movies.