Thread: D3 rare's

D3 rare's

hey everyone just wondering what people do with all there rares do use sell them or de them for crafting stuff etc

Depends on the rare, if its crap ill just DE it.

Well until they fix the broke ass AH they just rot in my stash. I posted stuff I got in my teens not knowing better. Now for some reason I cant cancel those crap items that at the time I thought were awesome cause I didnt know better in order to post level 30 items loaded with stats. Also the 10 auctions has to be a bug. I get at least 10 yellows in an hour with a 70% MF suit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had bad luck with a lot of rares... Strength and intelligence gear and what not. Figured it would never sell so been salvaging it. Now I used a weapon that was Dex and str one time just because the max dmg was about 10 points higher than the magic weap I had on.
    WoW Hunter WarriorPaladin Death Knight
    D3 Crusader
    Gw2 Lvl 80 Dragon Hunter, Lvl 80 Warrior, Lvl 80 Revenant
    Bnet GrapeSoda#1671
    Gw2 GrapeSoda.5980
    Hit me up, let's play.

wear if i need, give to friends if they need...no one needs? salvage it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    Well until they fix the broke ass AH they just rot in my stash. I posted stuff I got in my teens not knowing better. Now for some reason I cant cancel those crap items that at the time I thought were awesome cause I didnt know better in order to post level 30 items loaded with stats. Also the 10 auctions has to be a bug. I get at least 10 yellows in an hour with a 70% MF suit.
    Hate to burst your bubble but Equipment can only be cancelled for 5 minutes after you've posted the Auction afterwards, its up there for the duration or until it sells, purposely, its not a bug, 10 auctions is also not a bug its the max amount of auctions at one time.

If I get a rare and its pretty much crap, I'll toss it up for 3-5k so that it sells instantly and its gone and I get 10x the vendor value, otherwise if its worthwhile I'll toss it up for 20 - 40k depending on the item itself, this has ensured that I never run out of auction space.

Tip: Commodities can be cancelled after the 5 minute mark, only equipment is hindered by being unable to be cancelled.

Deleted
    Ive got about 20 rares sitting in my bank (ranging from weps, helms, belts for each class), waiting for AH to sort its head out then im gna post some up, hopefully make more gold than vendoring them

15+ Year Old Account
    I salvage everything, most people don't need anything on Normal. I mean I went through normal by only using the drops I got. I started some crafting once I started Nightmare, then I haven't played further yet. The point being, on Normal salvage/vendor everything that isn't an upgrade for you or your followers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bloody Bamboo Forrest of Eternal Nightmares
    I've sold one damn thing on the AH swear no one wants my craptastic items I'm only putting yellow+ on there from now on.