Poll: Where are you now in Diablo 3?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Just finished nightmare mode (killed diablo)

Honestly i don't feel like i'm rushing just playing with two other friends

team:
    Demon hunter : lvl 50
    Monk : lvl 51
    Wizard : Lvl 51 (me)

I mean we're having a blast and the game is amazingly made, we just feel it could of been a little bit harder.

although we feel the games progression comes with hell/inferno. (most likely inferno).

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't need to take it super slow to explore everything. I just beat Act 3 and I'm level 30 and I've explored every nook and cranny and killed every barrel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissme View Post
    The problem comes when bad players expect to clear hardmode content as quickly as average or upper echelon players.
    Accept your limitations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Admittedly, I enjoy beer more as a beverage that I can appreciate rather then getting drunk.

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm on normal difficulty, and I'm taking my sweet time this first play through (as I do with all games). Exploring every nook and crany there is to explore, all the little dungeons and side quests.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    lol, yeah I still am on Act 1 on 2 toons I have summer classes so my priorities are a little different.

Deleted
    I've only just finished Act 1 on normal. Maybe I'm slow, but I'm having a blast.

Quote Originally Posted by Voolawl View Post
    You don't need to take it super slow to explore everything. I just beat Act 3 and I'm level 30 and I've explored every nook and cranny and killed every barrel.
    Word. I'm headed toward Hell myself and I clear every map and barrel. This is the proper way to play an ARPG. +drop chances... the reason why you are there.

I'm a 'hardcore' gamer and I've only just begun Act IV. Taking my time, yet being serious about it. It's great fun and I can't wait to get into higher difficulties.

I got a 19 wizard , 9 monk and a 10 WD, leveling them up slowly...
    "Blizzard is not incompetent or stupid and they are not intentionally screwing you over"

10+ Year Old Account
    Just started Act III this morning

Enjoying the hell out of my Demon Hunter

Honestly, if I didn't have a job or a GF I'd probably be one of those guys that has slept 3 hours since Tuesday but alas, life has kept me from the game. I think I have 6 hours total playtime

I have a 4 day weekend coming up starting the 25th though. Not telling my GF about it till the day before, that way she wont try and plan a trip anywhere >
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

Just started Act 3. level 25 or 26 on my monk. Was exploring everything up till 3/4 the way into Act 2 then I found out I was fighting the Lord of Lies... Now that i started Act 3 back to just looking for stuff and gear and what not.

I'm in act III Nightmare. I'm going slow and pacing myself though. Only reason I'm so far is because I've played around 30 hours...

I just started Act III. I'm exploring every inch of the game so far. Sadly playing like this gets boring so I stop more frequently.

57 % in Normal mode.

That says it all really: add another 10% bragging guys still in Normal and still add another 10-15% because THIS is a non casual website

My guess is that AT LEAST 75-80% is still in normal mode.

Deleted
    51 WD solo, I'm at the end of ACT I Hell.

I went from breezing through Nightmare with perhaps 3 deaths to >30 deaths in just ACT I of Hell :/

I just found out why though, I didn't know you could rebind all spells. I thought you had to pick 1 skill from each category /facepalm

So yea I'm guessing it will be a lot easier tomorrow