Noob Question about Companions

Is there a way to re-spec them? Or are the choices permanent? Thanks in advance!

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

right click on their portrait and click retrain.

Don't turn off tutorial tips.. It was written in one of those when templar first joined you >.>'
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Bloody Bamboo Forrest of Eternal Nightmares
    When you have them hired right click their portrait there's an option up there.

Cool, thanks guys! I must have missed that box :P

Oh good to know! I opted for the Templar's Intervene instead of Heal... Wish I had known that!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    Oh good to know! I opted for the Templar's Intervene instead of Heal... Wish I had known that!
    My DH and the templar are like BFFs lol. Luv them heals he spurts every now and then. Albeit... he does do a pretty bad job of crowd control while I'll sit back, lol, and unload on them baddies.
    If you love / enjoy WoW in its current state, don't bother with my signature...with all due respect, its not for you. (note: I am happy and respectful though, of your enthrallment with WoW... if not a little envious!)
    My dirty little nefarious nautical profession secret - its where I go to get my fix

Quote Originally Posted by Orodoth View Post
    My DH and the templar are like BFFs lol. Luv them heals he spurts every now and then. Albeit... he does do a pretty bad job of crowd control while I'll sit back, lol, and unload on them baddies.
    Chrono Trigger FTW!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aberration View Post
    Chrono Trigger FTW!!!!!!
    yessir /10
    If you love / enjoy WoW in its current state, don't bother with my signature...with all due respect, its not for you. (note: I am happy and respectful though, of your enthrallment with WoW... if not a little envious!)
    My dirty little nefarious nautical profession secret - its where I go to get my fix