Thread: Shaving...

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourmandises View Post
    It's been a few days past my shaving, and I haven't experienced the itching. And it all smells a lot cleaner without the big bush.
    You have to actually wash it. With soap. Preferably shampoo, since it is, after all, hair.

10+ Year Old Account
    In my opinion, for a man to shave his hair is naturally effeminate.

Any hair, that is. Imo, it's up to the individual and their partner (although shaving it all off is, imo a sign of homosexuality)

Quote Originally Posted by WarpKnight View Post

Any hair, that is. Imo, it's up to the individual and their partner (although shaving it all off is, imo a sign of homosexuality)
    I don't see why. The gay people I know tend to strongly prefer hairy men. Sometimes excessively hairy men. Not every gay person has a high pitched voice and a limp wrist. Just the ones that like to draw attention to themselves like they're something special.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Shaving armpit hair has got to be the worst freaking idea I've ever heard.

The hair helps keep a small amount of sweat in place, so that if you are wearing a nice shirt and you happen to be in a slightly uncomfortable temperature you don't end up with sweat dripping all down the side of your nice shirt.

I can't think of a single good reason to shave armpits.

---------- Post added 2012-05-25 at 11:32 AM ----------

Unless you are an ignorant asshole, the only sign of homosexuality should be whether somebody is attracted to people of their own sex.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    You have to actually wash it. With soap. Preferably shampoo, since it is, after all, hair.
    I have something that makes me sweat a lot... so no that won't really help

Deleted
    thats funnnyyy

10+ Year Old Account

Do you know what is the sign of being homosexual ? liking the same gender. PERIOD. NOTHING ELSE!

Trim, never shave it. Unless you want it to come back with a vengance.

15+ Year Old Account
    I get blisters if I shave my arm pits all the way from the skin rubbing. I simply trim them to a reasonable length to leave some padding between the underside of the arm and the side of the breast area.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont have a abundance of chest hair so I leave it alone, and I dont shave my armpits either.
    Last edited by loganroth51; 2012-05-25 at 07:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

That's ridiculous. I'm a gay man, and I love my partner's beard (kept tasteful, of course). I don't shave my chest or stomach, and I just keep everything else trimmed. Real men...are hairy, or, at least, aren't afraid to have hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    That's ridiculous. I'm a gay man, and I love my partner's beard (kept tasteful, of course). I don't shave my chest or stomach, and I just keep everything else trimmed. Real men...are hairy, or, at least, aren't afraid to have hair.
    I don't really understand this idea that real men have to be hairy. Maybe this was addressed in the previous 15 pages.

I was just noticing in the shower this very morning how disgusting and unkempt my woolly mammoth chest is. I've been thinking about trimming it down so as not to look like a wet cat in the shower and i assure you;

I'm not gay, i'm all about the v-a-g-i-n-a.