Diablo 3 : OFFICIAL review sites. Nearing 90% ... Success assured.

http://www.gamerankings.com/pc/93065.../articles.html

Gamerankings takes all serious professional reviews and gives an average based on ALL these ratings.

As for the moment only the first reviews trickle in, but the following days they will publish all those reviews.

... it is clear that Diablo 3 will lean towards the 90% spread over all reviews.

Deleted
    Because it's an excellent game, like many other that get released these days.

All those bad reviews written by angry manchildren are nothing more but an attention leap and are best ignored and locked away in the dark corners of the internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good stuff. My summer starts today, so I'm definitely gonna keep checking out Diablo 3.

Haven't bought it, but considering one month ago I had no intentions to, I'll keep at it. Actually have more friends playing Diablo than WoW.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Deleted
    Arguably there's no such thing as a good or bad review. They're all full of bias on some level, or a particular agenda.

Official reviewers always rate games released by big shot companies positively because the reviewers get their money by the courtesy of big shot companies. Its a business thing. Even if the game is crap, it will get positive reviews, because its a Blizzard game.

Now I don't want to say that D3 is a bad game. Its a very good game actually. I am just saying that you should take the official reviews with a big grain of salt.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    The number of reviews is to small right now to make that call. With only two sites listed, and one being a generic cheat code site, I don't think we can say anything with certainty.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakia View Post
    The number of reviews is to small right now to make that call. With only two sites listed, and one being a generic cheat code site, I don't think we can say anything with certainty.
    There are already other reviews with the same average scores but that didn't appear yet in the gamerankings.com

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology...?newsfeed=true

http://www.gamer.nl/review/294079/diablo-iii

The last one is in Dutch and mentioned 9/10 too

So that's already 4 "official" reviews confirming the trend.
    Last edited by BenBos; 2012-05-17 at 06:54 PM.

Deleted
    It's a brilliant game, Iv barely been able to stop playing the past few days :P

Deleted
    It's amazing, interested to see how torchlight2 does however after how well d3 has done.

Who is surprised by this??? The only minus is you have to be "online" and don't have an "offline" option.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's success was assured by having the name Blizzard and Diablo firmly attached to the box. I find it hilarious that it's success needs to be assured and reaffirmed over and over again by people on forums though. To paraphrase the bard "Me thinks the Lady doth Protest to much". This is evident by how you people savage that poor british fellow for attempting to inject a dose of reality into your swooning. What a shame.
    Last edited by Glorious Leader; 2012-05-17 at 07:29 PM.

A reviews would never give this game a bad review, as the fanboy out cry would ruin them, none of you ever look seriously at reviews that gave MW3 etc good reviews, funny how everyone starts now.(and by none of you, i mean most gamers who dislike MW games saying that reviewers just give high ratings due to popularity etc, which is very true).

We'll see how it goes. While these are somewhat helpful, it's not enough to determine how successful the game will be, not just yet anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    It's success was assured by having the name Blizzard and Diablo firmly attached to the box. I find it hilarious that it's success needs to be assured and reaffirmed over and over again by people on forums though. To paraphrase the bard "Me thinks the Lady doth Protest to much". This is evident by how you people savage that poor british fellow for attempting to inject a dose of reality into your swooning. What a shame.
    Coming from the No.1 SWTOR defender on this forum, against all claims - rational or irrational, this does not carry much weight, at least not for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Creotor View Post

Coming from the No.1 SWTOR defender on this forum, against all claims - rational or irrational, this does not carry much weight, at least not for me.
    Hypocrisy and intellectual dishonesty are standards on this forum, that was made evident to me very early on. I am as reflective of this as any one else.

Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    Hypocrisy and intellectual dishonesty are standards on this forum, that was made evident to me very early on. I am as reflective of this as any one else.
    Being aware of it does not excuse it. How about not perpetuating this behavior?

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Take it to PMs if you guys want to go at it. Stay on topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Taenathal View Post
    Arguably there's no such thing as a good or bad review. They're all full of bias on some level, or a particular agenda.
    Yeah. The game is good, but reviews from magazines that are paid by publishers of the very games they review ... not very accurate source.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taenathal View Post
    It's well known that reviews are based on the personal opinion of those who review. Why can't such reviews be called good or bad, as in, this reviewer had a positive or negative experience of the item reviewed?
    When someone asks, “What is best in life?” there’s only one answer: “To crush the newbs, see them driven before me, and read their lamentations on the forums” - Lylirra