Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by esoterickk View Post
    Oh, how witty and original.

But no, I'm just tired of seeing people in situations like this yet aren't willing to do anything about it because she has a vagina. She is being a complete bitch about it all, treating them like shit and ruining their gaming experience due to her own stubbornness, despite being talked to politely and trying to explain it to her. Why does she deserve any special treatment? Again, if it was a male they wouldn't put up with all this.

It's because she's a girl they'll deal with it - that makes no sense to me. Simple solution; take action.
    I'm sorry have you not read the thread? He has tried to do something about it, he doesn't put up with her because she has boobs, but rather because they share the same friends - a pretty valid damn excuse if you ask me. Losing your friends over some dumb, self-centered, arrogant twat (guy or girl) fucking sucks, that's that, the end. It sucks.

@OP: Talk to her privately about it, be frank, but be polite. If she still shuts you down and bitches at you, just leave the convo (still being polite), go talk to your two friends without her presence about it, if they're seriously incapable of seeing how much of a bitch she is, just because they think they can get some (Wich they wont), I'm sorry but quite frankly your friends aren't worth it, in my opinion. Best of luck, let us know how it turns out!

He has tried to do something about it, he doesn't put up with her because she has boobs, but rather because they share the same friends - a pretty valid damn excuse if you ask me. Losing your friends over some dumb, self-centered, arrogant twat (guy or girl) fucking sucks, that's that, the end. It sucks.
    +
    @OP: Talk to her privately about it, be frank, but be polite. If she still shuts you down and bitches at you, just leave the convo (still being polite), go talk to your two friends without her presence about it, if they're seriously incapable of seeing how much of a bitch she is, just because they think they can get some (Wich they wont), I'm sorry but quite frankly your friends aren't worth it, in my opinion.
    +
    She's a total rage bitch. You could suggest something nicely to her and she'll crap all over you. I honestly have no idea why they deal with her crap. But like I said, I suspect one of them has an uglycrush on her, and the two guys are RL friends so the other one will back him up regardless of how dumb he is.
    ???

He has tried to do something about it, he doesn't put up with her because she has boobs, but rather because they share the same friends
    +
    But no, I'm just tired of seeing people in situations like this yet aren't willing to do anything about it because she has a vagina. She is being a complete bitch about it all, treating them like shit and ruining their gaming experience due to her own stubbornness, despite being talked to politely and trying to explain it to her.
    My comments were in relation to the group of them and what I think he should do. At first you argue against what I say, then support it in your second part:

if they're seriously incapable of seeing how much of a bitch she is, just because they think they can get some (Wich they wont), I'm sorry but quite frankly your friends aren't worth it, in my opinion.
    ?

I'm sorry have you not read the thread?
    No, I'm the one who's sorry - have you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IdowhatIwant View Post
    She wont play with us unless I or another friend lane with her. She'll pick a support char, jana/soraka/sona, so the person laning with her will pick an AD carry.

Problem is, she attacks the mobs the entire time, pushes lane to turret, over-extends trying to harass dying almost every time to gank or tower. Essentially builds and acts as if she's an AP carry of some sort, but with a mental handicap.

When we try to explain how things work to her... she rages (lol female rage). She's always right, we cant say a word without her rage quitting or hopping off vent. Honestly sometimes we make her rage on purpose if she's feeding too much so she'll leave. We try to suggest other champs, roles, etc. She won't listen. Any advice we give her is met with a "I know how to f'ing play" response.

I like playing with my friends, unfortunately she's part of that group and often gets invited. Its a real struggle when it feels like you're always going uphill 4v6. It's one of those situations where you've been friends with someone for so long you just put up with their crap and do what you have to do.

So if you had to talk to someone like her... What would you say to make her understand? I kind of want to direct her here after some responses to show her that she really does need to change how she plays.

After typing this out I kind of realize I'll either have to play solo or just deal with her like I have been.
    To be quite honest... I would avoid the topic entirely and just not play with her.

If SHE brings it up, you can explain that she doesn't know how 2play.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Brown Eye View Post
    To be quite honest... I would avoid the topic entirely and just not play with her.

If SHE brings it up, you can explain that she doesn't know how 2play.
    Nah, I wouldn't avoid the topic. I'd talk to her directly about it, outside of a game. Her attitude might be slightly different if you aren't both in the middle of a game. I know I'm much more willing to admit to mistakes after the event than I am during a game.

If that doesn't work, yeah, talk to the other guys about your problems without her knowledge. If you still can't get them to change their views, it's time to stop playing with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    End your relationship with that friend, as it appears that it has gotten to the point where they're acting like a spoiled child, demanding things their way no questions asked.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Link her builds and stuff, i mean, even the best player in the world can still get a lot of great advices on builds / tactics etc. It's always hard to convince people that they need help but that's the only way to do it tbh.