Voters
246. This poll is closed
  • Link

89 36.18%
  • Goku

157 63.82%
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Link doesn't do anything with his harem, though. And Goku could probably, like, sex with chi chi in every hole at the same time, since he can move faster than thought.
    Link screws random ladies in Zelda 2 all the time to get health back, where have you been?

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Link screws random ladies in Zelda 2 all the time to get health back, where have you been?
    For all you know they don't even sex. They could just like, take their clothes off and Link gets a nosebleed and his heart beats so fast that the blood counts as extra hearts. Or they have fleshlights lying around.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Link doesn't do anything with his harem, though. And Goku could probably, like, sex with chi chi in every hole at the same time, since he can move faster than thought.
    This sounds like rape.

And Link is a whore :S

Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    And Link is a whore :S
    Link is a pure maiden.

Link is a pure maiden.
    If he walks into town, fucks the only two women, then leaves again. That doesnt make him pure... Zelda 2 link could be killed with the Spirit Bomb

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    If he walks into town, fucks the only two women, then leaves again. That doesnt make him pure... Zelda 2 link could be killed with the Spirit Bomb
    Not canon, invalid.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Zelda 2 Link compared to the rest is kind of a weak jerk. All he does is beat an evil version of himself and the usual weak demons, then wakes up a princess. Hell, the evil version was probably created by all that whoring himself out for health.

Quote Originally Posted by Buutch View Post
    This isnt a fair fight. Goku can destroy universes, how would link be able to counter that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    Plus he also has the power of Godesses at his side. With the power he has, he could destroy the planet in one simple wish, and then what would Goku do? Goku can't breathe in space, but Link has his blue tunic which of course makes him not need to breathe.
    Seems this thread is evolving into a who can blow up the universe/planet the quickest.
    Also, it's not entirely sure if Goku can not breath in space... There have been multiple scenes where Sayains have been shown to breathe in space. I can only guess that he probably could breathe in space but living on Earth, he didn't have a reason to believe he could considering he was surrounded by humans and not sayains.

I can't vote on this thread as I don't know enough about Link to come to an unbiased conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    No you haven't not one person has addressed my counter arguments. Goku can move at least hundreds of millions of times faster than light, which is faster than thought. Link cannot activate any of his powers because Goku would kill him first. Goku is effectively immune to being wished away on the count of he can block it with his own wish and SS4 has been shown to counteract the power of other reality altering wishes. Any defensive abilities Link already has in place can be countered with one of Goku's own wishes which he could make before Link due to operating at FTL speeds.

Goku can live without a universe. Without a cosmos is debatable. He could blow up the physical realm and just IT to Otherworld before the explosion goes off.
    This has in fact been said before, but let me rephrase it since maybe the original phrasing was as clear. Goku can move faster than the speed of light, correct. Speed of light can be debatable to be fast than the speed of thought*, correct. HOWEVER, the main thing you are forgetting is that Goku first needs to think about what he is doing before he is doing it. So he needs to think about moving over to kill Link before actually doing it so that would give Link the time to think-wish Goku dead/away or to insanely slow time around himself to a miniscule fraction of what time actually is, giving Link the upper hand.

*(thought is subjective since the speed of thought is different for everyone and since thought is not a physical thing cannot be gauged by something like speed, but we can assume it is roughly the same speed as electricity since it is pretty much an electrical impulse that travels in your brain)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boley View Post
    If items from the cannon are included, link might win if he obtained the triforce, which would be very difficult and he would have do to it before Goku could obtain the seven dragon balls, or the seven dragon balls from the planet namek. I'm not sure if the triforce could be wished away, but I think in power the wishing items are about the same.
    Incorrect. The Dragon Balls do indeed have a limit to their power (The power level of the dragon that they summon). The triforce, however, has never ever been hinted at as having a limit to its power. A dragon summoned by the Dragon Balls wouldnt have the fire power to banish/destroy an infinitly powerful object like the Triforce. Although I suppose Goku could wish for the Triforce to remain out of Link's possession, but then you hit the grey area of whether or not the dragons magic can even touch the Triforce at all. Looking only at their ultimate trump cards, the Triforce and the Dragon Balls (from any planet), Link would certianly win imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxzal View Post
    Seems this thread is evolving into a who can blow up the universe/planet the quickest.
    Also, it's not entirely sure if Goku can not breath in space... There have been multiple scenes where Sayains have been shown to breathe in space. I can only guess that he probably could breathe in space but living on Earth, he didn't have a reason to believe he could considering he was surrounded by humans and not sayains.

I can't vote on this thread as I don't know enough about Link to come to an unbiased conclusion.
    They wouldn't need to fight in space. Link fights on the ground and counters the majority of Goku's ranged toolbox. I wrote up two summaries on page 11 of both my thoughts on the way the arguments have been handled thus far, and of how I personally think the fight would go down, including a reasonable summation of Link's abilities as a huge fan of both series.

Space isn't wet.

10+ Year Old Account

You know I was joking right, pal? That's the joke. The DBZ people always compare everything to blowing up the universe

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's been long enough to tell us who's going to win the match. This thread fell off the first page, and Link isn't going to catch up any time soon. I'd like to get to the next battles if we could, Pend.

Poor Remi isn't going to win anytime soon either though

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I think if there is a clear winner within like 3 days there isn't much reason for it to continue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    So...is this a popularity contest showdown, or are we supposed to be actually determining who would win in a fight?
    I like to think of it as a popularity contest, of who is more awesome. Reason being that otherwise the character from whichever universe has more over-the-top super powers would auto-win, which in this case is Goku (who can wish too with the Dragonballs etc, not something unique for the Zelda universe :P)

But for pure awesomeness, I vote for Goku, as I tend to find him a lot more awesome than just a guy with a green hat, a shield, and a sword...