Voters
246. This poll is closed
  • Link

89 36.18%
  • Goku

157 63.82%
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Also, are we talking one specific Link? Or like, all Links at once? I think it should be all Links VS Goku, he's OP enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Don't forget the Dragon Balls as well. Goku could wish for anything. Just saying.
    Yeah, like someone already said, Dragonballs have been proven to not wish people dead. However, it HAS been proven that Link can wish people dead with the Triforce in Skyward Sword.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Also, are we talking one specific Link? Or like, all Links at once? I think it should be all Links VS Goku, he's OP enough.
    Anything that's canon, I suppose. The creators already said that all the Links in the games are the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Goku isn't a Mary Sue. He can be fairly....brainless at times. Being crazy powered doesn't make you a Mary Sue. If that's true then Link is a Mary Sue which he isn't. Saiyans are just NATURALLY more powerful then say humans.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    There's no math behind The Legend of Zelda. They don't have power level eyepatches. Any comparison of "Zelda numbers" to DBZ numbers is moot.
    Didn't stop the Superman vs. Goku thread.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Anything that's canon, I suppose. The creators already said that all the Links in the games are the same.
    They aren't. All Links are different besides a couple of them.

In terms of pure strength, Goku wins this hands down... in a 1v1 fight with only their respective abilities(Ie, link still has his trusty sword/shield) Goku would win no question.
    If items from the cannon are included, link might win if he obtained the triforce, which would be very difficult and he would have do to it before Goku could obtain the seven dragon balls, or the seven dragon balls from the planet namek. I'm not sure if the triforce could be wished away, but I think in power the wishing items are about the same.
    Sadly this poll will become a popularity contest, and goku will most likely lose

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    Yeah, like someone already said, Dragonballs have been proven to not wish people dead. However, it HAS been proven that Link can wish people dead with the Triforce in Skyward Sword.
    Right, which is why I edited my post out, because I derped. Even still, he could wish for immortality, etc. It's been a while since I've watched DBZ, but I remember that Vegeta and Frieza wanted to wish for immortality, so I know they can do that. =D

They aren't, but using one Link out of the many brings up a whole bunch of debates. It's better to just combine them all into one super-Link.

Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    Didn't stop the Superman vs. Goku thread.
    Well, it doesn't make them right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Right, which is why I edited my post out, because I derped. Even still, he could wish for immortality, etc. It's been a while since I've watched DBZ, but I remember that Vegeta and Frieza wanted to wish for immortality, so I know they can do that. =D
    It's okay, I just wanted to let everyone else know since they'll most likely just assume GOKU PUNCH FAST CAN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    They aren't. All Links are different besides a couple of them.
    Huh, well.

It's still all canon though. I don't see a problem with using whatever from each one. It'd be like if moogles were on here (if only...), you'd use every version throughout the games.

I love the Zelda games, but how would Link even have a chance in this match up? Goku can block swords with his finger...

Yea!....Wait what are you smoking?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    I love the Zelda games, but how would Link even have a chance in this match up? Goku can block swords with his finger...
    Link has more than just swords. Just like Goku has more than just punching, although not much.

Quote Originally Posted by Boley View Post
    In terms of pure strength, Goku wins this hands down... in a 1v1 fight with only their respective abilities(Ie, link still has his trusty sword/shield) Goku would win no question.
    If items from the cannon are included, link might win if he obtained the triforce, which would be very difficult and he would have do to it before Goku could obtain the seven dragon balls, or the seven dragon balls from the planet namek. I'm not sure if the triforce could be wished away, but I think in power the wishing items are about the same.
    Sadly this poll will become a popularity contest, and goku will most likely lose
    How would Goku lose in a popularity contest?
    Link usually has the Triforce of Courage in him as is, and he gets it in Skyward Sword(and the first game if Skelington remembers right). The dragon balls have limitations, though, like how you can't wish a person dead. The triforce has absolutely none. If we assume that they start out with each and don't have to go find them(which you couldn't even gauge in this thread), then the triforce would be superior.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it doesn't make them right.
    Not necessarily, but I find the argument interesting. I must be a simple person /shrug.

How would Goku lose in a popularity contest?
    Because it's hip to hate DBZ and cool to love LoZ.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Yea!....Wait what are you smoking?
    I misinterpreted that. All the stories are connected, not all the Links. Still see my last post.

Those saying Link would just go triforce on him and win. What kind of power would that give link? The same as the gods that created the zelda world? Goku is in the same boat. He's many times more powerful then the creator of the Dragonball Z universe. Absorbing the tri-force is the only way link would even have a chance. Link's quite clever though and has a lot of tools, but Goku is crazy powerful. I'm going to ponder this one and look up some stuff.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account
    This fight is like a cat with a shiv versus Mass Effect reaper. One sided is an understatement.

Goku.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

10+ Year Old Account
    Goku moves faster thenn the speed of light so link couldn't even see him. He also could yust blow hyrule up from out of space. I Like link but im not gonna say he would beat goku out of bias.

As for the wishing thing at the end of gt he fuses with dragonballs so he would have there power aswell.