Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Act 2 Inferno Belial down.

Kripp has just killed Belial. Who else has killed it?

I don't understand why people care so much about boss kills, the champion and rare packs are a ton harder.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvorjak View Post
    Method killed it yesterday

Why do people have to turn every game into a competition? If the only fun you get out of life is being better than others, I feel bad for you.

Deleted
    Method did 10 hours ago, and we have no idea if Athene have done it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Canbie View Post
    Why do people have to turn every game into a competition? If the only fun you get out of life is being better than others, I feel bad for you.
    If you got narcissist problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems and my D3 progression ain't one.

If you have no idea if Athene has done it, I'm betting he hasn't. It would be all over youtube and forums, probably, if he did.
    Last edited by Oddling77; 2012-05-17 at 11:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    why do people care for softcore inferno kills? once softcore inferno SOLO kills come or hardcore inferno kills. then i will show intrest

No Tusk Club.

Quote Originally Posted by Dvorjak View Post
    Random rare packs are alot harder than bosses.
    Most difficult boss imo is The Butcher.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keblow View Post
    If you got narcissist problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems and my D3 progression ain't one.
    Please learn your terms before using them.

I feel bad for you and people like you because when you see someone excited about something you don't care about you feel the need to belittle them. Some people are interested in this. If you aren't that's ok, but why don't you just move along without causing a scene.

If you aren't interested in world first kills please just stay out of the threads. It makes it harder for people like me who do care to find info. Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnosk View Post
    If you aren't interested in world first kills please just stay out of the threads. It makes it harder for people like me who do care to find info. Thanks.
    i am interested in world first. if they are truely worth while. But inferno group aint that worthwhile though in softcore.

No Tusk Club.

Method got it yesterday while team no life were sleeping.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trogie View Post
    I don't understand why people care so much about boss kills, the champion and rare packs are a ton harder.
    In most cases this is actually true. I pretty much down all bosses the first 3 tries under 1 minute and some in less then 30 seconds (not over-geared or out leveled).

Anyway gz to him. Wonder how others are doing...
    -K

Because life itself is a competition. For instance, no one notices another person's accomplishments and social status then thinks to themselves "Good for Marty, he's got it all goin' on". Hell no, usually the individual would think something similar to this "Really...Marty got an award for having the highest cases won at his Law Firm? Psh, I bet I could best him in court, he is awful"

Life is competitive, hence being why we compete in literally everything that happens in our daily lives.

OT: Well damn, Gratz! I'll be there one day....

Why do people have to turn every game into a competition?
    Maybe because that's what the definition of a game is?

I downed Act 2 Normal Belial today and I was pretty proud of myself. One of the most fun fights in any Diablo game imo.

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

Is there any news on the Asians? They got the headstart and we haven't heard much from that side of the world because of the language barrier.

People who complain about first kills annoy me far more than people who care about first kills

If people enjoy racing through a game then that's just as valid as the way you enjoy playing a game, it's none of your business to tell them to stop
    If you don't care then don't read the topics!