Gear Vendors in Pandaria

So with the release & beta of Mists of Pandaria, Blizzard is implementing "Gear Vendors" that will provide you with gear that you may have missed on your way questing through a zone in Pandaria. Now I know there are Gear Vendors in The Jade Forest and they just recently implemented one for level 89's in Townlong named "Supplier Xin."

Have they established any other gear vendors in Karasang, Valley, or Kun-Lai? I searched for a long time for them, and I couldn't locate any beside the one in Valley that just sells the same ilvl gear that the ones in The Jade Forest do.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just wonder if this is something thrown in for beta testing convenience, or if it'll be there in live.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I just wonder if this is something thrown in for beta testing convenience, or if it'll be there in live.

I think it will be on live. Since quest rewards will be spec based, Blizzard said they will be there for people who want to try a different spec.

Is the gear crappy or useful, expensive or cheap?

Quote Originally Posted by blitzcrit View Post
    Is the gear crappy or useful, expensive or cheap?
    It's relatively cheap, I mean you're usually making about 11 gold per quest anyways in Townlong. But the items they sell are a couple of ilvls lower than actually quest rewards given in that zone.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's "filler" gear. Pretty useful. It avoids the scenario you had in most expansions sofar that you're still running around with a biS in a specific item slot (often a trinket) just because you couldnt find a replacement while levelling through normal means yet.
    Last edited by Chonar; 2012-05-18 at 11:32 AM.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are the items sold EXACTLY the same as the quest rewards ?
    I'm wondering for disenchanting matters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yorgl View Post
    Are the items sold EXACTLY the same as the quest rewards ?
    I'm wondering for disenchanting matters.
    No, they're slightly lower in iLvl.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    The point is to provide the upgrade you might need, if you are still wearing say cata leveling stuff or to provide with a set of offspec gear, for classes where different stats are used by different specs (druid, shaman etc).

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

It the items are disenchantable, enchanting will benefit soo much when leveling, but also what's happening with essences in cata being soo expensive will not happen either

10+ Year Old Account
    could someone show some screen shots of the venders and the item tooltips

Quote Originally Posted by Slath View Post
    It the items are disenchantable, enchanting will benefit soo much when leveling, but also what's happening with essences in cata being soo expensive will not happen either
    The items are specifically not able to be disenchanted, as to make enchanting not take a huge hit in usefullness

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    The current intent is for them to go live, so you can grab offspec gear or fill in slots you may have missed. This also includes weapons for your offspecs (and, if you're walking into Pandaria on a fresh 85 without heroic or raid gear, I'm guessing you'll want to snag a full set off the vendor in Jade Forest since he offers something for just about every slot).
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!