Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The new boomkin model wouldn't have been so bad if they didn't include the massive jock strap in the armor design...

Hunter Ability Hellfire Arrow?? http://www.wowdb.com/spells/126581-hellfire-arrow or mob ability... hrmm... this is new in this build.

Quote Originally Posted by Moorden View Post
    Brewfest stuff? That means there's a good chance that MoP will be out before then...
    thats what im hoping for

Typo in the warlock section, according to tooltips the previous build's soul harvest didn't allow soul shard regeneration, but the new build does. So either you have the build numbers switched up or the new build allows for shard regeneration. I'm thinking it's the latter over the former.

Guardian

• Rip is now a Guardian spell, not Feral.
    this is certainly an odd change
    When Injustice becomes law, Rebellion becomes duty.

Fixed a few typos and investigated the Rip change. It appears it is a Feral and Guardian specialization spell now, but we had no way to display both. Will get that fixed in the future!

As always with beta patches, keep in mind that errors are possible.

Rawt, you misread it. It's now a Guardian AND Feral ability.

Amusingly, I've already managed to visit the Peak of Serenity with my monk... on foot. It was a tough scaling but I eventually got there with some creative skill use. I wonder if she was the first pilgrim? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    ok so when does or did this update come out? My client isn't patching anything new..
    running 15689
    Last edited by Whidbey; 2012-05-18 at 04:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by msshammy View Post
    Sweet Jebus look at those shaman chang..... ohhhh
    I feel like this every build they introduce. MoP news is becoming an anti-climax for me!

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Fixed a few typos and investigated the Rip change. It appears it is a Feral and Guardian specialization spell now, but we had no way to display both. Will get that fixed in the future!

As always with beta patches, keep in mind that errors are possible.
    Thanks for looking into the change and saving us kitties some heartattacks.
    Druids- "and they can turn into a mutated seal? how friggen cool is that?!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Syrio's Gloves of Tutelage - Awesome GoT ref.

The armor isn't very ... flattering.... for those forms. I could post a tirade of how silly Moonkins look in general, but none of it is constructive so I'll refrain. As Obama said. "Put lipstick on a pig, it's still a pig." Blizz wants the magic user form to look decent, they should try using a Dragonkin form instead.

now reduces the damage bonus? Reduces the damage bonus? Why would I a Ret want that?

"New Armored Moonkin Form" - make me unsee that...

10+ Year Old Account
    What a fucking joke, that armor better not make it into the game.

Looks like ass, and has reused tier pieces to boot.

This game just keeps getting worse.

Deleted
    Wait, what...? New iLevel 420 epics for Lvl 85?

That's odd, unless it means incoming "Ruby Sanctum style" filler patch? But then it should be more than just weapons. Maybe World Event rewards?

I guess I just have to come to terms that the Shaman is going to be terrible. I don't know why I still try and look for any Shaman changes in the notes anymore....

Deleted
    What a surprise - Blizzard reuses armor skins again rather than creating new stuff. This time it's just tier 5 Druid armor. Completely sickening.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuboid View Post
    What a surprise - Blizzard reuses armor skins again rather than creating new stuff. This time it's just tier 5 Druid armor. Completely sickening.
    My favorite was alliance T9 and T13...

cannotbetamed.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Tier9-and-13.jpg