Poll: Which one?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

10+ Year Old Account

What do you see of Wrathion's future?

I think he'll stay as a more 'neutral' character.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, at least until he learns about Sabellian and I have to kill him for being the least cool of the two remaining black dragons.

Deleted
    I could see him gathering a load of dragon-sworn acolytes and forming a faction at some point. I can imagine the tabard looking pretty amazing. Something like the Sunreavers Tabard with a little more striking black and orange colouration.

Some interaction with Sabellian would be pretty awesome, perhaps if/when we return to Draenor, they'll meet.

I don't even know who Wrathion is. Thats what you get if you make his questchain rogue exclusive

Neutral, then enemy, then friend, then dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I don't even know who Wrathion is. Thats what you get if you make his questchain rogue exclusive
    Not sure if serious. Just in case, this is part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2bvm...eature=related
    Last edited by finskee; 2012-05-18 at 12:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Wrathion will be staring in a CGI remake of Aladdin, with Tyrande as the princess and kel'thuzad as Jafar (gallywix as the parrot)

I really like Wrathion as a character. I hope he stays neutral and pops up from time to time. Very, very excited to see that his final comment about leaving for "a land in the mists" wasn't just an empty promise. Can't wait to interact with him in MOP
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I think Wrathion will be staring in a CGI remake of Aladdin, with Tyrande as the princess and kel'thuzad as Jafar (gallywix as the parrot)
    Haha, you have no idea how long this kept me laughing.

On topic, I see Wrathion staying neutral and just popping up from time to time to use us for work.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    He's the hero Azeroth deserves, but not the one it needs right now.

No, he's not batman. But he's that third-party guy that shows up often enough if the threat is important enough to himself and his goals.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't he now be mortal and stripped of his powers? In that case I'm gonna guess not much.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

10+ Year Old Account
    I do like the idea of Wrathion being this kind of underworld kingpin like guy who runs his own operation, he's not evil, but you don't want to mess with him, and when he tells you to do something, you do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    That would be epic.

On a more serious note, I see him as hopefully continuing to be a shady, neutral person, working with players against greater threats while benefiting from it himself. I would be very sad if they made him into a raid boss.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Wouldn't he now be mortal and stripped of his powers? In that case I'm gonna guess not much.
    No, no, NO. Why do people keep saying this?

"But the Aspects said they're mortal! Obviously they have no powers and aren't dragons anymore!" What sort of sense does that make? Dragons were always uber-powerful beings. The Aspects simply lost their Titan-gifted blessings, they still have their own abilities. Not only that, but they likely will still live exceedingly long lifespans of thousands of years, just not the immortality that they had.

Wrathion never became an Aspect of the Earth anyway, so his power remains unblemished.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe he will have a kid named Angryon, or Rage'eon. They must be targeting their naming of new npc's at people who are barely able to understand complex issues in comic books.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deficineiron View Post
    Maybe he will have a kid named Angryon, or Rage'eon. They must be targeting their naming of new npc's at people who are barely able to understand complex issues in comic books.

Angryon! Apply directly to the emotions! Angryon!
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Wrathion will be joined by Greedion, Slothion, Prideon, Lustion, Envyon and Gluttonyon to give Azeroth a brighter future.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Old god corruption.