Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Came here thinking it was an achievement you had to pay for (switching pandaren back and forth) and I see this, stop making such a big deal, Leveling isn't even that hard.

Couple folks were strolling through some infraction farming. Got themselves banned but got one person infracted, which I can only assume was the goal.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Just start giving a damn about achievements already.. You think you have to achieve them because they exist.. But if you don't enjoy the achievements, don't do it.. So many people do stuff in games that they actually don't like or don't want to do, just because of a little popup window and +10 points.

If you don't like alliance respectively horde, then you should not lvl up a character for that faction just because of this achievement. Really.. Don't do it.. Who gives a damn about if you have that achievement or not? - Exactly! Nobody but you.

There is a difference between pure 10 points achievements and achievements that grant you a special title or mount etc, though.

Stood in the Fire UnstoppableErasor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Banning people is like banishing demons. Its not cruel, its just like saying we don't need you, good bye.

which is also equal to

LOL EPIC FAIL GT...O our forms

Quote Originally Posted by Horsiechu View Post
    http://www.wowdb.com/achievements/73...nt#15689-15699

The one of the worst ideas from a Expansion riddled with bad ideas.

What is the next? Level all classes to 90? Level 50 chars to 90?

Cross realm zoning and this are pathetic gimmicks aimed at fixing the hopelessly broken Server imbalance, Low pop and Dead Servers problems.

Very stupid idea, what do you think?
    Honestly idk why this is a problem it's just 2 max level characters which isn't really a problem at all plus it is an achievement so it's not like you have to do it. As of now with leveling gear you can send cross faction and the new leveling gear they will add it will take no time at all as you can level a character to max now at like 3 days played time not sure why you are even making this post to cry about an achievement.

Remember when when achievements were actually for, you know, achieving something? If you don't want to roll and level a character to cap on the opposite faction, then you won't get a whopping 25 points.

With account-wide achievements, this really isn't a big deal at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the OP is an idiot, that's what I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmmmm all I have to say is that when I play...I have horde and ally. This ach will and is not a way to fix server imbalance. I have horde on one side to play with one group of people and ally on the other to play with another. It's an achievement...big deal. It's just like pet battles...you don't have to do it =]
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

I'm looking forward to the account wide achievements. Nice incentive to cross over to alliance (never got about level 20) and see the game from the other side.

Off Topic: anyone else love seeing a post that is primarily complaining or a topic that doesn't offer any discussion only to find out OP has been banned? Not to mention that people are now even discussing the achievements here now.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is 25 points and the 5 Classes one is even more. People who dont have 5+ chars on 2 faction will lose almost 100 achievement points if they don't spend money in faction change.
    Aaaand ?
    Because not having so ach points doesn't strike me as a huge issue. Not an issue at all.

If you farm those points, that means you have time. Leveling a character isn't a problem then.
    If you don't, no problem.

End of story. Oh and did anyone mentionned that those are optionnal and don't influence game balance whatsoever ?

Very stupid idea, what do you think?
    I think people will find anything they can to complain about.

agreed ^^^^ this guy knows whats up

10+ Year Old Account
    And to the OP, you don't need to do a 'faction change' to get that achievement. Just level for pete's sake.
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

My only Horde character is a level 1 name-holder which I use to spy the auction house on my server... I've never really cared much about the leveling process, just end-game raiding. Considering the only people I even know playing WoW are Alliance, I've never had any desire to make a Horde character. This is one achievement I'll likely never get.

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think what annoys me more about this achievement is the fact that I had several max level Alliance and Horde characters already in Wrath, but I changed everything over to Alliance right before Cata began, but that achievement didn't exist, so no credit for what I already had.

And I already have 10 85's of each current class on the server I actually play on. (I think I still have some level 1 (or 55 DK's) goof characters floating around on some other servers)

I guess I can level my Monk as Horde for the achievement, then decide if I want to swap over to Alliance after seeing all of the Horde quests, since the only thing I really missed out on was seeing the new revamped old world + Cata Horde quests. (I've done BC and Wrath as Horde several times over, nothing new there)

I spend a solid 10 minutes thinking about how moronic the idea of leveling 5 chars and 2 factions is.
    Wow I feel bad now for having so many toons split between multiple factions. I am sorry for having fun. Currently have 4 85 ally and 4 85 horde and dozens of other toons split between both factions. I will try and remember to fit into others peoples concepts of right and wrong in the future.

i wonder why im ever even surprised by the stupidity of people now a days, while the OP has been banned already let me just say, account wide achievements like this one are one of the cool things coming in MoP, lvling each of the professions, lvling multiple classes, these are things that ppl have already done in the past, now blizzard is making note of their work by giving them some achievement points and a spiffy thing to link to show off how much they play, there are no downsides here, none whatsoever, an achievement existing does not force you to get it, insane exists, does everyone have it? most ppl in the thread already agree with me, so i will stop there, however, i must say i am happy that blizzard is adding new achievement types we have never had before, its kinda cool and might finally encourage me to roll that ally toon i have been meaning to for a while now.
    Rejoice, For very bad things are about to happen...

Oh wow, you have to level up in an MMO, that's really mean of Blizzard!

Why are some achievement-people so... entitled and whiny?

You have two options; act like a proper achievement-getter and level an opposite-side character, or don't do it at all. Simple.

What a drama queen...

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancunchi View Post
    Came here thinking it was an achievement you had to pay for (switching pandaren back and forth) and I see this, stop making such a big deal, Leveling isn't even that hard.
    I don't really have a comment on what you said, more your avatar.

Why does that make me think of the female worgen?