Thread: Most hated mobs

10+ Year Old Account

Most hated mobs

In every Diablo game I've had a couple of mobs I hated from the bottom of my soul. In Diablo 1 it was the Soulburner (totally magic immune in Hell), and in Diablo 2 it was the Gloams and Dolls. After having played Diablo 3 pretty casually so far I can already tell which mobs are going to be my bane. It is the Soul Ripper. So what is your most hated monster?

Dont know there name, but i HATE these flies that spit out smaller flies, whick explode for poison damage on impact.

10+ Year Old Account
    So far on Nightmare, I've encountered Goatmen Elites with Super Fast, Mortar and Extra Health. Did I mention there is usually 3-4 of them? Yeah it gets shitty real quick.

It defines the difficulty of Nightmare.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    In every Diablo game I've had a couple of mobs I hated from the bottom of my soul. In Diablo 1 it was the Soulburner (totally magic immune in Hell), and in Diablo 2 it was the Gloams and Dolls. After having played Diablo 3 pretty casually so far I can already tell which mobs are going to be my bane. It is the Soul Ripper. So what is your most hated monster?
    Might be the Phasebeasts in Act 3. Big, high damage enemies that teleport, even in the normal version? Me no gusta.

Special monster wise I really hate Molten enemies so far but should be fine as well once I get the hang of dealing with them.
    Oh, and Wallers. ... Fucking Wallers...

Only in Act 2 on Nightmare so far, so haven't yet seen the Nightmare version of the phasebeasts... gonna be interesting...
    Last edited by mmoca812163483; 2012-05-18 at 09:03 AM.

Deleted
    every mob which does poison aoe -.- dying so fast as melee.... it's not even funny anymore... i'm on nightmare, act IV with my barbar (8k life) and i'm dying in 1 second when poison spawns under my feet...

Quote Originally Posted by ripponesan View Post
    Dont know there name, but i HATE these flies that spit out smaller flies, whick explode for poison damage on impact.
    Love these guys. What makes them so terrible is that they don't necessarily look like projectiles - just scenery. I think it takes people a while to figure that out.

I don't have much of a problem with them now that I know what's up, but I play Demon Hunter. I imagine I'd be infuriated if I played a melee class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by one_entity View Post
    Might be the Phasebeasts in Act 3. Big, high damage enemies that teleport, even in the normal version? Me no gusta.

Special monster wise I really hate Molten enemies so far but should be fine as well once I get the hang of dealing with them.
    Oh, and Wallers. ... Fucking Wallers...

Only in Act 2 on Nightmare so far, so haven't yet seen the Nightmare version of the phasebeasts... gonna be interesting...
    Soul Rippers are near identical to those apart from the fact that they can jump on top of you, are naturally pretty fast, and have this very nasty ranged attack that seems to take 25% of your HP every time it lands. A champion pack of those requires me half a dungeon level to kite.