Deleted

Class advice please - Fun factor

Hello everyone,
    I have a char barbarian and enjoying so far, however want to try something else also.
    So DH, Wiz, WD and Monk players please tell me what makes your class fun (especially in solo). Preferably i would choose a range class to experience different gameplay style than tanky melee as barb is and monk quite similar from what i read. But dont know which one to choose!
    Is DH fun? Is Wiz? How about WD?

Thanks for any feedback

Wizard is great for explodey goodness. It's visceral and feels very powerful to play. You can clear a room with a few well-placed Arcane Orbs, and "Gundam Mode" is pretty fun (Diamond Skin, CE wings, and that Spectral Sword thing - just for lulz.)

Demon Hunter makes you feel highly skilled to play, even if you are not. I also like the aesthetics of the class, both male and female. Once you know where to set your traps, things start to get ridiculously fun.

Those are the only two classes I have played extensively other than Barbarian.

Honestly even if you don't like the class you choose, it's like saying "This pizza isn't very good." It's still pizza and it's still awesome.