error 3007 has it been noted to be fixed or has blizzard said anything on the topic?

hello im hoping theres not a thread already on this topic but i've started getting error 3007 while playing with friends times of it doing it are anywhere around 2-3mins or could be about 10mins depending on luck i guess..i've already heard theres a fix to this with opening ports and such of which i can't do due to my router being setup with a work computer to keep hospital reports/files safe therefore i can't really do anything other then reset my modum and router if im having issues at times.

getting on track i was wondering since i've seen a bunch of others with the same issue posting on the forums i was wondering if maybe blizzard has said or noted anything about fixing this error for people yet or not. not in a rush just wondering if i missed a post about it somewhere?

thanks.

if i remember correctly... error 3007 is a connection timeout error.

i generally only get it when my internet decides to die on me.

im hoping blizzard is working on this issue or something i know its a connection error of some sort but there's alot of people who also having issues with it to the point where i'd think maybe something on blizzards side will try to fix if they can. otherwise i know the temp fix to this issue but i can't really do anything with my router and ports along with some others (people at college i'd guess and other reasons)

error 3007 to get past it connect to the general chat that was what blizz said

I just dislike how I always have a 200-350ms to the server, wow even on a central server that i'm on I get 84ms.
    Desktop - AMD FX-8120 @ 3.8ghz - 8GB DDR3 OCZ - Sapphire 7870
    Laptop - M11X. Revision1 - 1.7ghz ULV Dual Core - 4GB DDR2 - GT335M

didn't hear about this general chat pass by i'll try it for now and i've noticed myself im around 200-400ms normally while playing not sure why or how to fix it? change servers of some sort to fix it? if so where would i see this located at.