Deleted

Monk Solo Inferno Farming

^ How do i do?

I get killed by allmost every single Champion/Elite instantly.

37k HP, 14k DPS, 60% dmg reduce through armor, 44% Avoidance.

No matter what i try, after bubble runs out, i die. Got all avoidance talents, 1 spell/melee swing that hits and im dead.

my Friends, a sorc and a witchdoctor, just kite them to death.

What can i do? Its unplayable, i cant afford better gear because of unkillable mobs as melee

I am no expert but i would guess that trying to "tank" inferno champ/elites is suppose to be impossible with current gear levels.

I would play support on these packs and try to keep them away from your range/snare and heal when necessary.

I am playing a monk but nowhere near inferno yet, but this is my guess on the topic.

Probably what Jearle said. But also, as a reminder, get some Intelligence aswell, as it makes you resist more spells and stuff like that.

I know this is not the answer your looking for but....

You can always farm content you are able to do, to gear up, to be able to do the harder content. Back in the day this is how it was always done in rpgs.

what skills are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by Mixon View Post
    I know this is not the answer your looking for but....

You can always farm content you are able to do, to gear up, to be able to do the harder content. Back in the day this is how it was always done in rpgs.
    This is also the intent with D3. The devs have made it no secret that most likely everyone is gonna have to farm Hell for a while.

Deleted
    Well, its impossible.

The ranges from my group just kill them easy on range, but i MUST get in melee range which is suicide.

Guess it was the wrong class, never play a melee in a game where ALL melee mobs oneshot you.
    never ever again.

I mean, its not "hard", its just impossible without any range abilites.

The white probs are not a big problem.

But the Yellow and Blue ones are IMPOSSIBLE to kill.

Tank specc changes nothing, 1 of 20 blows comes through and you die. Healspecc, yeah what to heal with oneshot on 40k HP. and DPS, nothing to say here.

Go farm up gear and try again. Rethink the abilities/glyphs/whatever you're using. There's always a way to do it - rolling up to the mob and going toe-to-toe with it on your first look is not a good strategy.

Yea in the end you just picked the wrong class for solo farming.....I'm still in hell but certain blue/yellow mobs still 1 shot me with almost 30k hp. Meele got raped in d2 without godly gear I dunno why I thought d3 would be different -_-. I can't imagine inferno, hell's already a pain. Is it still possible to solo bosses in inferno? I have a much easier time surviving against purple bosses then against champs.

Earth Ally can tank elite mobs, use Blind to give you the second you need to summon a new one when the last one is about to go out. And then just wear them down, slowly

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    For most people, you're looking at weeks of farming to "easily" get through inferno.

http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/...l/Deviltheory/
    “We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” - Plato
    http://www.twitch.tv/seanmphoward / http://www.youtube.com/user/ASoulByondRepair/videos

You need to work on a technique. basically you DON'T want to be a solo tank but to use as many DPS as possible. What i'm doing is isolating targets with stun kicks and armada rune kick. Also make sure you killing range casters first because they are the biggest threat for a monk imo, if there is alot of crap on the ground pop serenity(or penitent flame to fear)>seven kick and dash away.
    About gear, DEX>VITAL>INT>STR.

You want to kill mobs ASAP not to tank them.... tanks are for co-op xD