Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The hamsters just started a revolution.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Omg i cant post my meme! Ffs. Double post

Quote Originally Posted by Angetombe View Post
    They may be redoing the websites to get ready to post Battle Tag profiles of characters, for Diablo and Wow... cause even the websites have changed to battle.net/wow and battle.net.diablo from worldofwarcraft.com... ect.
    It's Friday at 10 am / 7 am PST ... this is not the time I would think they would use for updating their websites. They would likely do that on Tuesday since other services are already down and the impact would be minimized.

Athene must be getting revenge for the hotfix........

Or Blizzard dropped the ball with paying bills. Anyone remember in WotLK where they forgot to re-register the domain name for the armory and people got the GoDaddy site for 2 days?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Angetombe View Post
    They may be redoing the websites to get ready to post Battle Tag profiles of characters, for Diablo and Wow... cause even the websites have changed to battle.net/wow and battle.net.diablo from worldofwarcraft.com... ect.
    Yeah, but normally theres a blue post saying there gonna take the entire system off-line...

And when they do, they generally do us and eu at different times, as there 'supposedly' different systems (hence why us/eu cant cross post on the forums)

Phew thought it was me, when ever i out in my PW it would lag for a few seconds then say "cant connect to server" or something like that. So happy others are having this problem.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    .quickmeme
    .com/meme/3pccu0/

adjust accordingly.

10+ Year Old Account
    tried to log on diablo 3 and i can..weird..
    just not wow. darn it :XXX

Quote Originally Posted by schippie View Post
    I dont care if the sites are offline. As long as they pull the account page online and the game servers which for me are working so far.
    So im fine with it.
    Here's a team player folks. "I got mine, fuck the rest of you.." You'd probably kick babies out of lifeboats if you were on the Titanic to make room for yourself.
    I'm rolling a Blunt Elf... That's a high-elf that likes to party.

Quote Originally Posted by Minuto View Post
    Phew thought it was me, when ever i out in my PW it would lag for a few seconds then say "cant connect to server" or something like that. So happy others are having this problem.
    wow, you are happy that other ppl are having trouble? u must be an awsome person irl...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FlacidGladiator View Post
    Here's a team player folks. "I got mine, fuck the rest of you.." You'd probably kick babies out of lifeboats if you were on the Titanic to make room for yourself.
    I meant if those are working im fine with it. If they are for some after x amount of post arent then we have a problem. To the twitter! to spam blizzardcs with questions.

hate to say this but i think Activision has been attack for there bullcrap and well its carring it over to other areas

maybe?

Well I can still log into the games (like WoW). But I can't access the battle.net website, which is what I'd actually like to do... since finally got my preordered D3 copy. A few minutes longer don't matter anymore I guess, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    It really is strange. I mean, if I can log into D3 (which I can) and see my realid friends online...bnet can't be down completely can it? I mean I still can't get into WoW or SCII or see any Blizz websites. Maybe they really did forget to pay the bills on the websites...no idea what has WoW and SC down though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwarfinstine View Post
    wow, you are happy that other ppl are having trouble? u must be an awsome person irl...
    Yup, we got a bumper crop today of self-absorbed jerks today.
    I'm rolling a Blunt Elf... That's a high-elf that likes to party.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwarfinstine View Post
    Yup, that's defiantly what i meant. We have a genius that posted on this thread everyone! /bow

10+ Year Old Account
    JUST when I was about to go buy Diablo 3.... Fuck this Im going to play TERA

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can't get to any Blizzard websites, or log in to WoW. Immediately get "You have been disconnected from the server.".

Doesn't even try to connect.

Quote Originally Posted by Zxzas View Post
    Blizzards been hacked.
    For sure...i can feel the smell like Anonymous work. HACKED!!!
    Last edited by ericvmp; 2012-05-18 at 02:10 PM.

think he calling you awesome