Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noix View Post
    hate to say this but i think Activision has been attack for there bullcrap and well its carring it over to other areas

maybe?
    lawl *rollseyes*

You do know that activision has nothing to do with this. And that the battle.net servers are not even connected to activisions only servers for call of duty elite. If they are all down like now something f ed up at either blizzard HQ or at ATNT where the battle.net servers/site servers are.

Quote Originally Posted by Avrianna View Post
    JUST when I was about to go buy Diablo 3.... Fuck this Im going to play TERA
    I'm logged into D3 right now.

I would belive Anonymous hack bliz at this time.. but they should of did D3.. maybe they play D3 >.>

all this, everything.

i think its a sign from god telling me i should go out and get a job...

Same issues here for the past 45 mins or so. Time to kill myself.

Quote Originally Posted by schippie View Post
    lawl *rollseyes*

You do know that activision has nothing to do with this. And that the battle.net servers are not even connected to activisions only servers for call of duty elite. If they are all down like now something f ed up at either blizzard HQ or at ATNT where the battle.net servers/site servers are.
    '
    lol, I dont care its a post.. roll your eyes some more

Came here to find out what the reason is for the servers being offline.
    I guess no one will really know until blizzard updates their twitter feed, since we can't view the forums. D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TranceZiggy View Post
    Can't get to any Blizzard websites, or log in to WoW. Immediately get "You have been disconnected from the server.".

Doesn't even try to connect.
    can u log on to d3 if u have it?

we have the same problem, except i can log on to d3..while others cant ..

also i dont think the bnet servers can be hacked..they are scattered all over right? correct me if im wrong..

I say they just didn't want to come to work this morning and turn on the switches so we all can go farm mats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, same for me. No WoW or forums...

wounder if bliz posted anything about it yet.

Deleted

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by inheat View Post

Diablo 3 doesn't work either!
    The whole battle.net is down (WoW, MoP beta, Diablo 3, the forums, the whole website (browser can't find the webpage battle.net))

Anonymous hacked for sure!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by inheat View Post

Nah, don't have D3..

It's a DNS problem. Basically, your computer can't resolve any of Blizzard's domain names to IP addresses.

Blizzard's DNS servers for all their domains are hosted at cerf-d0t-net, which appears to be some kind of corporate AT&T hosting provider.

DNSValidation-d0t-com reports that battle-d0t-net DNS is served by ns-east-d0t-cerf-d0t-net and ns-west-d0t-cerf-d0t-net, both of which are unreachable.

Similarly, a query on cerf-d0t-net itself shows the same thing. Curiously, AT&T's domain is served via DNS hosts on attdns-d0t-com, so that's fine.

Needless to say, I'm sure Blizzard is kicking up a shitstorm about this right now. It's entirely possible that these DNS servers could be getting DDOSed, but you'd think they'd be fairly robust. To be entirely unavailable means something likely broke in a colossal way.

(Sorry - Newb poster. Can't link actual URLs or put actual hostnames in the post )

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixy View Post
    Diablo 3 doesn't work either!
    The whole battle.net is down (WoW, MoP beta, Diablo 3, the forums, the whole website (browser can't find the webpage battle.net))
    Diablo 3 is working fine for me. Can't log into WoW, or find the battle.net sties either.

Well I guess I actually have to do some work now........../sigh

10+ Year Old Account
    My boyfriend is able to log into D3. But we are both unable to log into WoW, worldofwarcraft .com , blizzard , battle . net.
    :/ hmmph.

Quote Originally Posted by layn01 View Post
    It's a DNS problem. Basically, your computer can't resolve any of Blizzard's domain names to IP addresses.

Blizzard's DNS servers for all their domains are hosted at cerf-d0t-net, which appears to be some kind of corporate AT&T hosting provider.

DNSValidation-d0t-com reports that battle-d0t-net DNS is served by ns-east-d0t-cerf-d0t-net and ns-west-d0t-cerf-d0t-net, both of which are unreachable.

Similarly, a query on cerf-d0t-net itself shows the same thing. Curiously, AT&T's domain is served via DNS hosts on attdns-d0t-com, so that's fine.

Needless to say, I'm sure Blizzard is kicking up a shitstorm about this right now. It's entirely possible that these DNS servers could be getting DDOSed, but you'd think they'd be fairly robust. To be entirely unavailable means something likely broke in a colossal way.

(Sorry - Newb poster. Can't link actual URLs or put actual hostnames in the post )
    Correct. I can't resolve any of Blizzard's domains right now. Wow.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Just finished LFR madness, was standing in AH and got disconnected, won't let me log back in. I thought it was an issue on my end; did repair > deleted cache and WTF and I still get insta disconnected. Thought I was getting hacked, but can't get on bnet either. BLEH

"I will take what is mine with fire and blood."