Deleted

can you change keybinds in Diablo 3 ?

Is it possible to change your 6 abilities to like 1 2 3 4 Q E ?

I haven't played yet - but I'm watching livestream and it shows that you have two abilities on your mouse-keys...how can you still click on things then if you have a ability bind to your main mouse-key?

need clarification please

yes in the shortcuts option.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinnegan View Post
    Is it possible to change your 6 abilities to like 1 2 3 4 Q E ?

I haven't played yet - but I'm watching livestream and it shows that you have two abilities on your mouse-keys...how can you still click on things then if you have a ability bind to your main mouse-key?

need clarification please
    You're "left" mouse button is only usable to attack things when you're mousing over them. Otherwise when you click it, it does nothing at all. So, with it you can still talk to merchants and pick up items.

Also, yes you can change the bindings. It's in your options somewhere. (not on it atm)
    "We learn from history, that we learn nothing from history." - George B. Shaw

Yes under options, key bindings.

Deleted
    and what about the two mouse keys? can you change them as well?

could you technically change your 6 abilities to:

1 2 3 4
    Q E

?

edit: how do you move in D3?

AWDS?

10+ Year Old Account
    and what about the two mouse keys? can you change them as well?

could you technically change your 6 abilities to:

1 2 3 4
    Q E

?

AWDS?
    I'm sure you can change those also, but I havn't tried and can't say for sure.
    You move by using the mouse, either holding down the left mouse button or clicking on a spot where you wish to move.
    "We learn from history, that we learn nothing from history." - George B. Shaw

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xosimos View Post
    You're "left" mouse button is only usable to attack things when you're mousing over them. Otherwise when you click it, it does nothing at all. So, with it you can still talk to merchants and pick up items.

Also, yes you can change the bindings. It's in your options somewhere. (not on it atm)
    Actually shift by default, when combined with any ability will cast in the direction of your mouse while you stand still. You don't have to be moused over anything with this command to use the abilities. It's great for spamming your resource builder around doorways, through grates, over gaps to keep mobs away from you.

It's much easier to control your character this way so you aren't constantly running places you don't want to be.

Also, I thought I tried to change the mouse and it wasn't able to be removed, but m memory is fuzzy on that and I could be completely wrong.

You can change the mouse I do it for abilities I really like.

Deleted

AWDS?
    Not sure if trolling or just very, VERY dumb.

10+ Year Old Account
    Others have answered this question.

But about the force stop, if you're using a ranged class especially, it's mandatory. If you have a hard time reaching shift like I do, you can change it to whichever button you like. I switched it to the space bar. More intuitive for me and easier to reach the keys I need.

Don't worry about left and right needing to be replaced. They're fine if you use your force stop. Also, you don't have to rapidly click your left mouse for your primary attack. Hold it down and it does it for you. (If also holding down force stop)

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Disenchanted View Post
    Don't worry about left and right needing to be replaced. They're fine if you use your force stop. Also, you don't have to rapidly click your left mouse for your primary attack. Hold it down and it does it for you. (If also holding down force stop)
    Yep. It's a good technique that allows for constant attacks to shift to quick movement. You have to be careful with abilities that 'channel' though, like the monk's deadly reach. when holding it down, you have to be very aware of where in the 3 cast you are, or else you will have the ability to move blocked until the cycle has been completed.

On the flipside, clicking three times gives you the exact timing of when those punches will come, allowing subtle movements btw. For getting out of the fire on the ground, so to speak, holding down ability spam can kill you quickly. It's all about balance.