Poll: Can you sing good?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sichoe View Post
    It cut off at the end D:

Loved it, though... and I'm generally a fairly picky bastard. Well, I used to be.
    Yeah, I couldn't remember the rest of the text so I decided to cut it instead of making more of a fool of myself by not remembering the text.

And thanks.

My voice is to deep to sing and it sounds weird. I'd probably make a good choir bass, but uh, fuck that shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cptmyname View Post
    My voice is to deep to sing and it sounds weird. I'd probably make a good choir bass, but uh, fuck that shit.
    Barbershop quartet bass.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    You sound link my dad
    /cringe
    I like to think I'm worse
    22 miles of hard road
    33 years of tough luck
    44 skulls buried in the ground
    Crawling down through the muck
    Ah yeah...

10+ Year Old Account
    i sing ok'ish.. if i really try i can hit the nodes and so on, so forth, but i rarely bother :P

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Yeah, I couldn't remember the rest of the text so I decided to cut it instead of making more of a fool of myself by not remembering the text.

And thanks.
    You're welcome!

What can I do to get you to post more?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadmedic View Post
    that was very pretty, thanks for sharing, i hope you do something with your voice.

OT, i have sang in choirs since 5th grade till college, getting numerous solo parts in the several choirs i was a part of, while i don't feel i will ever try to make any sort of living singing, i definitely enjoy it
    Agreed, it was very pretty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    I can carry a tune, but not particularly good. Stick me in with a chorus/choir and I'd do fine. Otherwise, not.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rmn View Post
    When I try to sing people start throwing things at me.
    It’s because you are better than them. I have the same problem, jealous basterds.

Hehe

Deleted
    I can sing.

I don't want to say that I can sing well, because different people define "well" differently.

Also, I won't post a video of it because I know how the internet works - I don't need that inevitable negativity

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't sing at all. I do "sing" along to screamo/death metal/rap when I'm alone, though.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Yes. I sing quite well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    I can sing.

I don't want to say that I can sing well, because different people define "well" differently.

Also, I won't post a video of it because I know how the internet works - I don't need that inevitable negativity
    You can record it on vocaroo instead?

Deleted
    Lol my singing voice is so incredibly bad. What's funny, though, is that whenever we get a bit merrry and play singstar or any one of the clones where you get a microphone, I'm always really good at the singing challenges. But my actual voice hurts and physically offends people when they hear it.

I have good sense of melody and phrasing, but my range is limited. I can do low, warm baritone stuff, but I just can't reach certain highs. Sometimes the only way I can sing certain songs is to sing them an octave lower. Perhaps it would be possible to enhance that with proper training, but it doesn't matter, I know how to compose stuff and I consider the guitar to be my "real" singing voice.

Nope, I wish I could just so i could sing along to stuff and not sound like a tone deaf idiot :<

When I was in choir the teacher asked me if I just wanted to do packets instead of singing.

I'd like to think I can, but then Turn turn the music down to hear myself... ugh

Voice message recordings as well. It sounds so different than what I hear in my head. Makes me think "Wow is that really my voice?" lol.