Ice lances and frost phase on Hagara - Strat Changes since 20% nerf?

What's shakin.

Ice lances and frost phase on heroic Hagara 10M, have any of you made Strategy changes since the 20% nerf? What has worked best for your 10 man group? Anything changed since the 20%?

We have killed him a while back but was curious if people are still doing a certain way or have changed it up. What is your current strat?

Ice Lance:

Frost Phase:

Ice Lances still hurt, but I've noticed I can usually solo tank one of them as a shadow priest. Keep them off of melee still.

Frost phase...can be done the same way, but I've been veering off from my group (since I can cleanse and bubble myself) and soloing a crystal while the group rotates around. Not really necessary, but makes the dreadful fight go quicker.

Quote Originally Posted by Grogo View Post
    What's shakin.

Ice lances and frost phase on heroic Hagara 10M, have any of you made Strategy changes since the 20% nerf? What has worked best for your 10 man group? Anything changed since the 20%?

We have killed him a while back but was curious if people are still doing a certain way or have changed it up. What is your current strat?

Ice Lance:

Frost Phase:
    It's still the same as it always was. Two people rotate the ice lance. In frost either everyone run in a circle or loop around the wall and kill one after another or have ranged+healers stand in middle. The strat has not changed.

We haven't changed our strat ever since we started killing her.

For frost phase my guild uses the stack in the center strat while blowing survival/healing cds. If dps is bad, or a dispel is too early and snares all the melee it can make the phase go to long and people might die. But with the 20% buff this hasn't really occurred any. I've heard of other groups having the entire raid run but I've never tried that one.

For ice lances we have ranged and healers soak these the best that they can. The tanks moves and faces her appropriately such that they shouldn't get hit with the shattered ice.

We just alternate ice lances, and have everyone run around for ice phase. This is in 10m.