Anger rising....

So i'm currently in the process of installing a watercooling loop in my system. However, i've run into a roadblock.

While trying to unscrew the heat sink screws on my gtx 580 to install the waterblock, i have found that two of the tiniest fucking screws holding the stock cooler onto the pcb WILL NOT COME OFF. This makes me sad.

Has anyone else ever run into this problem, and if so, how did you remedy it?

If the screws are stripped, you can purchase a removal kit at Lowes or Home Depot.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlink View Post
    So i'm currently in the process of installing a watercooling loop in my system. However, i've run into a roadblock.

While trying to unscrew the heat sink screws on my gtx 580 to install the waterblock, i have found that two of the tiniest fucking screws holding the stock cooler onto the pcb WILL NOT COME OFF. This makes me sad.

Has anyone else ever run into this problem, and if so, how did you remedy it?
    F bomb is not needed. This is a common problem in anything and everything w/ screws and threads. If possible RMA it do not risk damaging anything.