Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I'm sure they'll get to an updated Moonkin model eventually and it'll be easy to just copy the armour over.
    We know for a fact that they are working on new race models in general now though and those take priority.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I'm sure they'll get to an updated Moonkin model eventually and it'll be easy to just copy the armour over.
    We know for a fact that they are working on new race models in general now though and those take priority.
    You would think Moonkin form would take priority what with it being part of "The Druid project," which started mid-Wrath and has yet to be finished thanks to the Moonkin form. Maybe that's just me though and liking to finish one thing before starting another. And I'm sure Blizzard has multiple art groups anyways, so that could be a moot point.
    I'm not sure how I feel about the whole "easy armor swap" thing. It most likely means the improved Moonkin form will just be a retextured version of what we have now, rather than something a little more fresh, which I'm sure will please some people but infuriate others. Then again they are adding the Astral form glyph so I guess that should mean most everyone is appeased, but hopefully when we finally get our update it'll be a little more than smoothing out some chunky polygons.

Deleted
    Good thing it's only used for a cooldown. I am still hoping they make a better moonkin form model with at least customizable color.

I am glad that i'm not a moonkin

Quote Originally Posted by sharkwouter View Post
    Good thing it's only used for a cooldown. I am still hoping they make a better moonkin form model with at least customizable color.
    That's literally the least they could do at this point. Hell, they've got plenty of mob colors to choose from if they can't be bothered to make racially appropriate ones. Hopefully the fact that they've yet to do that means they've got something better in store though.

Deleted
    Their armor looks amazing or something

Deleted
    are you joking? IT IS FREAKING AWESOME@@@### WTB minor glyph for perma!

Deleted
    I like the armor, it just doesn't fit the Moonkin Form underneath it. It's flashy new armor on a low polycount model which makes the old model even worse than it already is. If they would update the Moonkin, I don't think it would look that bad.

I'd love to have some other form for those using the Glyph of Stars. The people using that glyph don't like looking like a space turkey and giving them the option not to have it and then take it away by having a powerful CD linked to it, makes not much sense.