Thread: Install Help

Install Help

So apparently after shelling out $60 dollars to Blizzard for Diablo 3 I get some patcher issues. Not uncommon I am fully aware, so of course I look around and find some quick fixes or supposed quick fixes for the patcher downloading at such horrendous speeds.

So I do the Internet Options ~ Connections ~ Lan ~ Auto Set Settings and click that off. Nothing changes in my patcher.

After this I try disabling Peer 2 Peer, because when I have it enabled not only do I download at 0kb/s from blizzard I upload at twice the speed I download from the peer 2 peer.

I post here because! Come to find out apparently because I don't have an active game license through WoW I cannot post on their diablo3 forums.
    Leaving me thinking "LOL HOW TO GET TECH SUPPORT?" Am I rite?

Anyway, aside from all the lol blizzard being an awful company I really need help. I have forwarded all of the ports you're supposed to forward, turned off firewall, disabled p2p, checked auto detect settings or whatever it is from internet options and still get nowhere, patcher doesn't download at all and here I am with nothing to show from my $60 purchase from a god awful company.

Any help would be great, and again I only post here because apparently my game account for the blizzard forums isn't as activated with my credit card as they'd like it to be in order to download their game, or post on their forums.

This account has limited posting access due to the following condition. This game license has expired or been cancelled. Forums that you have permission to post in are marked as limited on the forum list. <~~ Apparently why I cannot post on their forums

---------- Post added 2012-05-19 at 12:38 AM ----------

Anyone have any ideas on what could help? about ready to give up and just peer 2 peer this remaining 8 gigs or whatever at 30kb/s download and 50kb/s upload

15+ Year Old Account
    I know this may be a terrible thing to say, but might you want to just turn off the computer and try the download again?

P.S. I also have limited posting access and that's how I found this post.