How well does magic find gear work?

Do you really need it to get geared? AH stuff is priced off the charts for level 50+ stuff now I guess cause not alot of people are that high yet. I was at 85% before I started Hell and got yellows out of everything from dead bodies to barrels. Now because I had to get better gear to make it through hell its dropped down to 40% and I hardly ever see yellows anymore. But Im only in Act I of Hell and I remember yellows didnt really start dropping until Act II so guess I should just wait it out and see.

Use the Max Buyout field when shopping on the AH. Set it to something like 3,000.

Suddenly things won't be so overpriced.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrage View Post
    Suddenly things won't be so overpriced.
    Suddenly "No Auctions Returned"

Ah, you're right, I didn't read closely. I only have one friend who is over level 50, so I think it's pretty safe to say you're ahead of the curve here.

Saying that is just sort of a knee-jerk reaction now. A lot of people don't know about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    It lets you find strength gear no one wants even faster!
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    It lets you find strength gear no one wants even faster!

If I had a gold for every int 2 handed sword/axe I got id be the Bill Gates/Warren Buffet of Diablo.

Quote Originally Posted by Alilei32 View Post
    If I had a gold for every int 2 handed sword/axe I got id be the Bill Gates/Warren Buffet of Diablo.
    Not as bad as these int. and strength bows I have been getting on my DH

But anyways does having no MF% really hurt you? I guess if you have 100% and a mob has a 1% chance of dropping a Yellow then that really only makes it a 2% chance right? Guess it doesnt really matter all that much then. Now if I could get 1000% MF Id be in business.