Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Um i dont know who you played with but the ladder scene was pretty competative, holding top spot on the ladder took time and dedication, so no your wrong plenty of people cared about 99 grind.
    Just a couple hundred people doesn't make it plenty. Besides half of those were hammerdin bots.

This isnt an MMO. Its not meant to last months. Think of any other RPG you ever played...you finish it, and move on.

People seem to have the mentality that because its a Blizzard game, it has to have lots of content and endless things to do. See it like any other game - once you think you finished it, or when you dont feel like playing it anymore, MOVE ON - don't complain you dont have anything to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickensoup23 View Post
    This isnt an MMO. Its not meant to last months. Think of any other RPG you ever played...you finish it, and move on.

People seem to have the mentality that because its a Blizzard game, it has to have lots of content and endless things to do. See it like any other game - once you think you finished it, or when you dont feel like playing it anymore, MOVE ON - don't complain you dont have anything to do.
    Pretty much this.

It's almost like one of those old-school RPG's. You beat the game! Nightmare is New Game+. Hell is New Game++. Inferno has many, many +'s.

If you enjoyed playing Chrono Trigger over and over until everyone had their rainbow gear, then this may be the game for you. It's pretty much the same, except that on each consecutive New Game, you will die much more. And Lavos...hell, even Ozzie...will probably one- or two-shot you.
    Last edited by TheWerebison; 2012-05-21 at 08:11 AM.
    Once you go troll, you never reroll. -heard on cynicalbrit.com. Epic.

Farm gold and sell gold/item for real cash :v

15+ Year Old Account
    Gear isn't the only thing in this game, once you beat it, that's pretty much it. (Nightmare/Hell/Inferno/Hardcore is there only for the challenge, doesn't add or change the story.) Doubt they'll do major content patches(besides PvP patch), maybe expansions, but you've got a long way to go for an expansion.

Deleted
    Beat inferno on hardcore and get the best gear possible there aswell.

Well Diablo 3 is something for those who like to gamble, they added the achievements for those who like to collect em as well. You can make other classes (which you already stated you don't like) to have all 5 classes to play with. Maybe they balance the game more to make it enjoyable than it being a little retarded. As for the PvP, dont get your hopes up!

10+ Year Old Account
    Achievements

MF runs with Nephalem's Valor (Kill elites, get buff) at 60 (I assume it applies to all difficulty modes)

PVP when/if they add it

Gear yourself out

MF runs and sell the gear you get for profit

Finish Hell/Inferno difficulties

Group up with random people in public games

There's still a lot you can do at 60. If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Crazycab View Post
    So I have a level 53 demon hunter and currently playing on hell. I was wondering if after hell, and i have the best gear what exactly can you do with your character then? Like will the gear be useful for pvp? Or is there nothing left to do at all when you have all the best gear and content cleared. I don't really enjoy the other classes so I can't really see myself leveling another class for more gear grinding.

Hopefully there is something that can keep my DH occupied....
    From the way i understand the gear system working, having the best gear will take MONTHS farming act 4 inferno AND playing the AH at the same time

10+ Year Old Account
    Even getting to the point where you can "farm" Inferno is gonna take quite a while. So don't you worry about running out of stuff to do just yet:P
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    From the way i understand the gear system working, having the best gear will take MONTHS farming act 4 inferno AND playing the AH at the same time
    I am not trolling when I say this. I honestly don't understand why people make posts such as this. Asking other people why and how you should spend YOUR own time bewilders me. Keep playing Diablo 3 until you feel like playing another game, or no games. If you aren't sure what Diablo 3 has to offer, it's pretty simple...more difficulties.

As for people mentioning PvP, in my opinion Diablo PvP sounds like a horrible idea. There are already a great number of splendid games out that specialize in PvP combat. Why do you guys want more afterthought PvP added to a PvE game? WoW PvP blows and so will Diablo's.