Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Ignore the people saying "This has been known for ages!" - A lot of people, including myself hadn't seen it before and it's pretty cool, thanks for sharing! :-D

Good troll imo

Infracted
    Last edited by Migari; 2012-05-19 at 02:47 PM.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    What's the big deal? The entrance to Naxxramas in Stratholme has been barred off since wrath hit, and they moved naxxramas.

The other way to enter naxx was to take the teleporter in plaguewood.

MC, BWL and Naxx could either be entered by first going through another dungeon (BRD, UBRS and strat respectively), or by using the "teleporter" or lock stone.

We know this.

Now if the purpose of your videos was to show how you got passed the locked gate in stratholme today, that would be different, but from the tone of wording of your title and OP, you make it seem like it's some new fangled super cool thing.
    You never used Strath as an entrance to Naxx.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

That raid entrance\portal in strat has been in place since strat exists, not like it was a 'myth'. But it wasn't usable since it was gated. That was the original planned entrance for naxxramas, but got scrubbed meanwhile.

Deleted
    This is cool, I love old stuff like this. As someone that's not seen this before, thanks for sharing!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    What's the big deal? The entrance to Naxxramas in Stratholme has been barred off since wrath hit, and they moved naxxramas.

The other way to enter naxx was to take the teleporter in plaguewood.

MC, BWL and Naxx could either be entered by first going through another dungeon (BRD, UBRS and strat respectively), or by using the "teleporter" or lock stone.

We know this.

Now if the purpose of your videos was to show how you got passed the locked gate in stratholme today, that would be different, but from the tone of wording of your title and OP, you make it seem like it's some new fangled super cool thing.
    Next time you are going to leave smart arse comments you might want to get your facts straight; the Strat entrance to Naxx wasn't moved in Wrath because we never entered Naxx through Strat in the game.

Deleted
    I always found it interesting that (even with the big redesign of the old world in Cata) Blizzard never bothered to remove useles stuff like this.

Deleted
    Didn't know this place existed, thanks for sharing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dahorst View Post
    I always found it interesting that (even with the big redesign of the old world in Cata) Blizzard never bothered to remove useles stuff like this.
    Removing a piece of the code is always more dangerous than simply blocking people from engaging it.

I knew that was there, but never actually saw the big untextured naxxramas hiding back there. Interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice! I wish this was something people could see... expand Strat!

can u enter it?
    it just has a contour, and it looks creepy

Thanks for sharing! I love secret stuffs like this. Makes me wish blizz wouldn't "fix" things

If only you could still get inside it somehow. I'm sure everyone would be after one item in particular, me included.

Thank you for posting these.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can see this by using Far Sight/Eagle Eye, easier, and no chance of banning for exploit, fyi.
    Still is cool, it isn't a impossible the entrance could have been intended to be there once, i mean you go through UBRS to get to BWL, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    are we assume there is actually going to be MORE Naxx? Can you imagine the insaneeeeeee QQ if an instance got released for a THIRD time?! hahahaha

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

Not new, but always cool to show these neat features to those who haven't seen them yet. Exploration is fun yall =)

Quote Originally Posted by Irisel View Post
    are we assume there is actually going to be MORE Naxx? Can you imagine the insaneeeeeee QQ if an instance got released for a THIRD time?! hahahaha
    Nahh this is just an old remnant from level 60 Naxxramas or at least where it was supposed to be entered in their original plan. It was later changed so you entered in outside Stratholme from a sort of Teleport Pad.

They just never got around to removing the old code from the game.
    Synit 110 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]