Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

[TV] CSI Miami Cancelled...

What you guys think about it? its my least fav out of them all so its no big deal for me as at least CSI NY is still carrying on.

Source
    http://uk.eonline.com/news/watch_wit...e_shows/315850

Deleted
    That shit was still going?

Looks like this case...

..is clos-nope.

Nope. Not going to do it.

Nope.

Good. 1 down 2 to go.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah!
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

CSI Miami was CSI OH LOOK TITTIES.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Looks like this case...

..is clos-nope.

Nope. Not going to do it.

Nope.
    Yeaaawwwwww *abrupt stop* Oh, you didn't do it

10+ Year Old Account
    I could never stand the main character's acting anyways.

"well ... i guess .... this meaansss ... I ....won't bee on ....teeeveee ... ...........................................................anymore, YEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2012-05-13 at 08:57 PM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    It used to be my favourite but then I lost my virginity and was like "yeah I watch tv now because of a good show rather than women wearing very little running in circles".

Straight after that, the original ones (vegas is it?) became best followed by NY. HAven't watched either of them in 2 years though, don't know if they've degraded. They were always better than Law and Order imo though. Sure the stories were a bit REALLY? but they were entertaining so it was all good.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

And nothing of value was lost. Seriously though, Miami was a pretty terrible branch/spin-off of CSI.

15+ Year Old Account
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Roger Daltrey finally gets to rest.
    Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh. I heard NY was really close to getting the axe as well. I will surprised if the next season is not the last.

Guess people will have to watch one of the other bazillion cop shows still on the air.

Deleted
    The original CSI was the only one I could watch till Will Petersen aka Gil Grissom left the series. It's just too much to have 3 or 4 different CSI-series that every episode has different case and characters. Not to mention that the channel is CBS...so every episode you have to wait like 1 month for it to arrive. I'm actually happy it ended.

I actually like CSI NY as a detective series.

CSI:Miami I just watch for the hilariously bad one-liners.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

10+ Year Old Account
    Every season was the same these days, time it went far, far away. I enjoyed it, but not going to miss it.
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

what that not happening nah way

Deleted
    Csi miami saved the government a lot of money as essentially is was a moron census

Deleted
    Farewell Horatio

Quote Originally Posted by slambulance76 View Post
    Farewell Horatio
    SNIP
    The scream after every one of his lines killed me in that video. To funny.

I never did watch more then a couple episodes of Miami so it being cancelled doesn't bother me much. I used the love Vegas then certain people left and now I can't stand watching it. New York was alright, just cause I like Gary Sinise. Couldn't watch any epsiode that gave Stella more then a few minutes screen time though. Hated that actress. Haven't watched it since the actress got replaced. She any better?
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

I loathed the cast in Miami. Horatio was horrid, and that blond girl! OMG i hated the way she talked. With that said, though, I LOVE the CSI franchise. It feels like they don't take themselves as seriously as all the other million crime shows on TV. I mean look at the original...Why does no one ever turn on a bloody overhead light? Because they don't care. The shows are supposed to be over the top and out there.