Azmodan hell question

How much dps and how much resistances do I need for a smooth azmodan hell run/kill?

i am barbarian

just kill him, he is really easy, don't worry

edit: some lifesteal is good, and use the wraith skill

If you got there by yourself - you'll kill it. D3 Difficulty is not really a difficulty, but rather Blizz cba to make content, so they made a day worth of gameplay and force you to do it 4 times in a row. As long as you got hp and damage to get to a boss without graveyard zerging elites, you can kill him. Only inferno is a bit different since it is somewhat harder to gear up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elhana View Post
    If you got there by yourself - you'll kill it. D3 Difficulty is not really a difficulty, but rather Blizz cba to make content, so they made a day worth of gameplay and force you to do it 4 times in a row. As long as you got hp and damage to get to a boss without graveyard zerging elites, you can kill him. Only inferno is a bit different since it is somewhat harder to gear up for it.
    i am planning on skipping content therefore the question. currently level 56 doing nm azmodan and rising. I think i failed at 54 at hell azmodan.