Solo d3 inferno is a fake

Just a fyi.

yeah, just because you said that, is totally true....................

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone seems sour.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Method fans are mad. I don't see how its a fake, would be extremely hard to get the opacity correct on the text in the background in the guys screen shot, along with a lot of other things.

My source is 100% reliable. I wont bother coming back to this thread. But in time you shall see. Already been confirmed on d3 forums, And jsp, Aswell as methods stream.

You shall see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oergg View Post
    My source is 100% reliable. I wont bother coming back to this thread. But in time you shall see. Already been confirmed on d3 forums, And jsp, Aswell as methods stream.

You shall see.
    Definitely sour.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Also those screen shots have already been disproved there normal screenshots

Thats the same screenshots from the first normal kills.

And that is how its confirmed

Deleted
    Funny thing is , i dont care if its fake or not....

Quote Originally Posted by TheZealot View Post
    Funny thing is , i dont care if its fake or not....
    I don't care either. I hope that Inferno Mode takes me months upon months to clear the first time, and that I am able to enjoy the content for many months afterwards. The last thing I want is another Dragon Soul. 2 months of raiding, 8 months of boredom.

Quote Originally Posted by Oergg View Post

You shall see.
    Nice self-restraint there, chief.

Didn't care when I read it the first time, and I still don't care. Grats to blowing through a game; now what are they gonna do? Do it over again with another class? That seems incredibly boring to rush through everything.
    D3 - Aggs 60 Barbarian | Paladin | Warlock | Shaman | Death Knight | Warrior |

Deleted
    Source?

Congratz to all the mad Method derpers, you just got roflstomped

Deleted
    If you have a source or a constructive comment to make please add it to the existing thread on this rather than create a new one.