Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I loved Cho'gall as a tank. same for off tanking Maloriak hm as the add tank (mostly on 10, didnt like it as much on 25) Halfus hc aswell because of the high damage you did as a tank.

tier 12 I really liked Alysrazor because of the damage you did as the tank. and of course Ragnaros hc was an amazing fight.

in tier 13 it's mostly Zon'ozz I liked, little bit gunship but havnt been much of a fan of the rest.

Ozruk in Stonecore Heroic in progression level gear!

Didnt raid this exp =\

Most fun is Al'Akir. No encounter really like it.
    Least fun encounter is probably Heroic Madness. Extremely repetitive and insanely boring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pugbot View Post
    Ozruk in Stonecore Heroic in progression level gear!

Didnt raid this exp =\
    Sorry to hear that. I didn't get back into raiding until the Troll Heroics patch. This was not the greatest expansion really for non-raiding.

As a Blood DK, I have to say my favorite boss fights were Ultraxion, Alysrazor and Halfus Wyrmbreaker. Nothing like carrying healing and DPS with Heart Strike and massive OP self-healz ^_^

The only fights to really challenge me as a healer (which both made me hate them, but love them once we got them down) was Chimaeron, Yorsahj HC, and Spine HC.

For melee DPS, Nothing really beats Ultraxion. So much fun. ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    All of t11, tank. Favorites were maloriak, atramedes and chimaeron(h-chim was SOOO frustrating but so satisfying to kill) Cho'gall and Nefarian were pretty cool fights as well.
    Sadly I'd say DS is barely better than ToC, FL is a bit better than DS but not much. I get tired of the exact same color scheme in an entire instance when raiding it for months on end. T11 was nice with the purple raid, red raid and the gold/silver raid. FL was just red, LOTS AND LOTS OF RED! DS lots and lots of purple...Too many re-used places in it(I hate wyrmrest, the old god type areas get old fast, I've come to hate the damn gunship just because I've seen it since wotlk) and the only redeeming boss in it for me was spine, madness was just stupid.
    Last edited by TEHPALLYTANK; 2012-06-20 at 08:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fav: Atramedes
    Least: Warmaster Blackhorn, Happyfeet(Rhyolith)

Fav:Nefarian
    Honorable mention:Alysrazor
    Hated:Spine,Madness,Zon'ozz-these are soooooo bad, they are in a different league even with the likes of crap fights like Halfus or Magmaw.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood DK talking saying:
    Best Cata boss: Ragnaros, havent done him HC, but this fellow made me focus on tanking again, had to replace one of the tanks who had to leave and we killed it after 2 tries.
    Worst Cata boss: Zon'Ozz HC, I don't have any depth perception whatsoever, I still need to get used to that, so getting the ball right for the ranged is a pain in the ass!

10+ Year Old Account
    Am a healer.
    Fav ones: torn between Hc Warmaster and hc Yor'sahj the Unsleeping, both fights were very dynamic.

Least fav: Al'akir. Wiped a million times thanks to people being dumb and falling off, getting caught in tornadoes, killing adds too fast and stacking the acid rain too high and everything else there is to wipe.

Boomkin/Bear:

Top 3: Nef, Alysrazor, Omnomtrons

Least Favorite: Rhyolith

Worst fight Blizzard has ever made: HC Spine

Heroic spine is just such a shit show of a fight, I can't believe they let it out the door.

Deleted
    My favorite, most of T11. Least favorite... well... there isn't any other choice than Spine. By miles the the most annoying boss in history, especially as a healer. Only Sindra Phase 2 can put a dent in that status (P1 was fine tbh). T12 was fine, but not the most awesome raid I've seen. Alys has one of the best entrances of a boss though. Was pretty awesome seeing that huge fiery bird of prey shooting out of that volcano.

Why I liked T11
    *Omnotron: by far my favorite fight in Cata. Ran it both in 25 man and 10 man as Druid healer and enhancemant shaman. As a healer with a few purples and the rest blues it was really about staying on the ball with your mana management. The fight was dynamic and you had to pay attention. As interupter on Arcano as shaman it was pretty funny to hear the entire raid scream about who was attacking arcano, while all 24 didn't realize that I didn't start attacking until it's shield had dropped (and considering I had to do some purges I needed too attack quite soon anyway for some mana). In their defense though, it's the only one that actually dropped it's shield

*Magmaw: while not requiring to move made it a bit easy, the vibe of the place with that towering wyrm made it pretty cool in deviation of the standard dragon.

*Maloriak: Again the vibe, this time more bordering in the humorous side though.

*Chimaeron: Not as exciting as dps, but seriously a big wtf moment as healer doing it for the first time. Bit stressful as resto druid though

*Atremedes: good trash, very cool idea for a fight, beating a blind dragon by having to tip-toe as much as possible

*Nefarian: only did this one once as I pugged my way through cata (wasn't able to commit to raiding schedule) but glad I still did it before it was nerfed. Pretty decent fight, but extremely dependant of having a good kiter for the adds. One of the more exhilerating kills I've had though (Mimiron is still my favorite regarding that)

*BWD trash: it was precisely enough and somewhat meaningful.

*Twin Dragons: a proper execution fight. Not paying attention will get you killed (goes for most T11 though). The bickering was nice.

*Cho'gall: a proper endboss where everyone must perform to their max. I'm not talking too much about dps here. The first kill I had was as a healer with a group of 'decent' dps in the sense of actual damage dealing, but what they may have lacked in numbers they compensated just with pure competence. The whole first part of the fight just looks simple and insignificant, but actually determined if you where having a shot at 2nd to begin with. That is to say, they avoided most damaged and had low corruption, meaning we could last long in P2 and getting a very clean kill after only 3 tries (first wipe was due to me and the other healer getting the feel for the mana and second the tank missed the add oneshotting me xD). This was actually one good thing about the hard dungeons at the start; the people who stood their ground and stuck with healing got better at it.
    Grim Batol perhaps should have been a raid, but hell, in the beginning it really felt like a raid to me. I also lost count of how many randoms started me at Siamat and having to heal through that with like no mana at all. Everything you cast meant something.

t11 was my fav tier, and I would say Heroic VT was very fun, especially going into the twilight as arcane and taking out the adds solo.

Least favorite is def heroic spine.