Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    cant believe people realy care about this ...

Quote Originally Posted by ripslyme View Post
    cant believe people realy care about this ...
    I dont "care" but I find it intresting too see how long it takes and if its some total stranger (like it was now)
    If you dont care, dont read the forum post?
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

The end boss is all that matters, no one cares about questing through the acts as part of the race.

Grats Nolife for clearing inferno and not skipping parts of it because method was behind and thought it "was too hard" lol. Same stuff you see them do in wow to try to get ahead exploiting mechanics. That's like skipping early heroic bosses and only doing the last one, you still lose points cause it's not a full clear. Done.

Deleted
    Jesus everyone is claiming world first everything, it's fucking hilarious.

It's like banging a hot chick and being proud of finishing as fast as possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tell me something. Is skipping the entire game from Act 2 still making you eligible? Because they and we skipped the actual hardest part of the game. Is this the same basis you are judging us on? Because I can remember them checking videos from someone during their Act 2 and 3, copying strategies.

Congrats to them still they did a very good job.

Quote Originally Posted by Turvakapsu View Post
    Team Nolife just killed Diablo, being the first team to wholly clear 4man Inferno. Real intense!

For the people herp-derping Method did it first, they killed Diablo first but skipped a part of Act 4 by soloing it on a Wizard making Team Nolife the first team in the world to clear Inferno 4 player setting. (And considering the 9-hour disadvantage, they technically were the first to kill Diablo too.)
    Let's not forget TheGdStudio helped Method with gear, borrowing them all the gear they needed where Team Nolife had no such huge advantage.

Personally I feel the hard work they put into this paid of and I'm glad it did. It has been amazing to follow the team via their 5 streams. Definetely an experience worth watching through.

How do you feel about this? Discuss.

http://www.twitch.tv/nl_Kripp
    http://www.twitch.tv/nl_Krippi
    http://www.twitch.tv/nl_diplol
    http://www.twitch.tv/nl_nykez
    http://www.twitch.tv/nl_Quiks
    As much as I applaud Team Nolife and their effort. And while I do consider them the first. The fact is Method, like Athene and so many other "WoW personalities," have too many stupidly loyal followers who don't care much for facts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsara View Post
    The end boss is all that matters, no one cares about questing through the acts as part of the race.
    We're talking about an Act 4 boss here, which took Justwait (Method) to kill under 5 minutes battletime while Team Nolife did it for over an hour with a fairly complex strategy (compared). The difference was most likely hours here, and all of them count.

Sure, some Danish guy got the first Diablo kill and Method got the second, but Team Nolife were the first to actually clear everything in Inferno 4 player setting, and the quickest to kill 4 player Diablo. I think I made it fairly clear in the first post, though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twotonsteak View Post
    The fact is Method, like Athene and so many other "WoW personalities," have too many stupidly loyal followers who don't care much for facts.
    Copy almost every strategy up to Diablo from people who already have done it before them and still be counted wf?! Facts <> Logic :O:O

Deleted
    World first inferno hardcore solo in a 4 man group is the true WF. The rest is meh.
    Gz anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Ysen View Post
    World first inferno hardcore solo in a 4 man group is the true WF. The rest is meh.
    Gz anyway
    Solo in a 4man group? good luck^^
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

Deleted
    Wow, glad to see the same discussion about 10 and 25 man again. It's just totally different. Don't even try to compare both sizes, it makes absolutely no sence.

Btw, gear farming is something you would have thought of when you're playing a game without something like instance ID lockout. I personally find it absolutely okay. Kripp would have done that too if he knew about that, I'm pretty sure. But anyway, 4 days are a bit short for a serious progress.

So 9 people got world first now ? k cool

Quote Originally Posted by Iceleaf View Post
    You usually count 1 day maintance difference in WoW world firsts, I dont see why you wouldnt do it here either.
    Ehh when has that happened? Don't think I have seen that happen ever actually.. but yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Redriot View Post
    This whole solo vs 4man debate reminds me a lot of WoWs 10 vs 25. 10s don't count because 25s are harder. 25s don't count because they will always live in the shadow of the great 40 man raids, so 25s is just a baby mode now. Stupid wow casuals, EQ72 man raids or bust. Too easy.
    25's aren't harder at all.
    In 10 man it's a wipe if one person dies, and there is only 1 battle rezz.
    in 25 man you can have 1 or 2 people sleeping/dead and still down the bosses.

---------- Post added 2012-05-20 at 12:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gsara View Post
    It seems people do.
    Besides this was about clearing all the bosses, not just the last.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xolotl View Post
    random danish guy killed diablo before both. random guy wins!
    and even he might not be the first. Could have been random asian guy for all we know. Poeple just seem to eager to credit the known people who state "we're going for world first in a game where it's impossible to prove world first"

First of all, who cares about gear or time advantage or how long someone sleeps or if they did one boss solo.
    The first group kill of diablo inferno goes to method and thats what counts as it allways does.

Second, 25's are ofc much harder because its alot easier to find 10 over 25 decent people. More player = more mistakes you have to deal with. Hard encounter, 1 mistake, 1 wipe. Not even discussing that blizzard allready stated the same several times (+ lots of blues where they stated that 10mans are by far easier as 25s itself)

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    << world first while wearing pink panties and having a level 77 blood elf with white hair on the same battle.net account
    Go hardcore. Do this with a level 77 blood paladin and without panties

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    << world first while wearing pink panties and having a level 77 blood elf with white hair on the same battle.net account
    pics or it didnt happen

on topic, grats to NL and Method. I enjoyed following both there streams through this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    It would appear the world is retardeding at a pace much more rapid than previously anticipated.

Kripp's team are the '4 man' winners in my eyes.

Dropping to solo with a wizard that can cheese encounters with their 35% armor skill doesnt count as a 4man clear imo. You may feel differently, good for you.