LoL teams moving players around before season 2.

Saintvicious joins Curse as our new Jungler! Crumbzz goes to Dignitas as their Jungler, and Voyboy joins CLG as new Top Lane! Seems legit except Crumbzz joins Dignitas as new top lane not jungler. Imho Crumbzz and Scarra are the best streamers to watch and them being on the same team that's just pure win. But best of luck to them all.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Frankly I feel if HSGG wasn't the Founder and owner of CLG he probably would've been kicked off the team quite a while ago. He plays very few champions, at least compared to other pro players, and he doesn't practice nearly as much as the other pro players. Hell Saint even said they wanted to kick him a few months back but couldn't. As for Voyboy I really don't know how him and CLG will work out, Voyboy is a great player but that won't matter if your jungler is mediocre. You can't just put someone who has barely played the role they intend on filling and expect it to work well, especially jungling. I'm honestly surprised they didn't put Dominate top lane and let Crumbzz jungle, because IIRC Dominate used to play top lane before he joined Dig.

As for Curse, I think they got the better deal out of this. Crumbzz is a great player but with Saint making calls I think they'll be fine without him. Just as long as the rest of Crs gets it together.

Deleted
    Crumbzz playing top? That's pretty weird.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Curse definitely came out on top with this one. Saint is an amazing player. But he seems like he would be difficult to work with. I never really saw Curse as a good team until now. When watching tournaments I would generally go afk when Curse games came up because it was almost always free wins for the other team. Also I have to agree with Zoloft, CLG needs to lose GameThrowerGG. He can be a good player and fun to watch... But when he makes a mistake it is always HUGE. And in my opinion DYRUS is the most fun streamer to watch ^_^

The scrim CLG against Orb last night w/ Voyboy top was not exactly confidence building. Hotshot was not awesome in the jungle. Seems like a bad move for CLG to lose such cohesion-- whether SV was a tough personality or not, they built a lot of experience playing together.

IMO, Saint was one of the most solid junglers in the game. Maybe not as flashy as other junglers, but SV usually put forth a solid effort. Minimal mistakes.

I wonder if Crumbz came out of this thing in the best spot. Because honestly, Crs have not been that impressive as a team in competitive matches. About their best showing was at IEM [iirc]. Just looking at the changes it could potentially work out for Dignitas better than for Curse or CLG-NA.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2012-05-20 at 03:25 PM. Reason: typo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    The scrim CLG against Orb last night w/ Voyboy top was not exactly confidence building. Hotshot was not awesome in the jungle. Seems like a bad move for CLG to lose such cohesion-- whether SV was a tough personality or not, they built a lot of experience playing together.

IMO, Saint was one of the most solid junglers in the game. Maybe not as flashy as other junglers, but SV usually put forth a solid effort. Minimal mistakes.

I wonder if Crumbz came out of this thing in the best spot. Because honestly, Crs have not been that impressive as a team in competitive matches. About their best showing was at IEM [iirc]. Just looking at the changes it could potentially work out for Dignitas better than for Curse or CLG-NA.
    I would have to say that Dignitas did come out better with all of this. They were a solid team before all of this and CLG-NA just lost so much with Saint gone and putting HotShot in the jungle. I don't know what CLG was thinking there TBH but eh we'll see right?

But I have a feeling we will see some good stuff from Curse. At least I hope so.

I think voyboy and hotshot could work very well together. But anyway we will see, itll be nice to see how it turns out.

Watched rerun of TSM evo destroying the new CLG line up ... I think that Crumbzz will have much easier time getting used to top lane than Hotshot getting used to jungling. Will be fun to see how it goes.

I'd suggest watching http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFmk5AXE9Ok .
    Xpecial pretty much summing it up, changes simply don't make a lot of sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Moradin View Post
    I'd suggest watching http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFmk5AXE9Ok .
    Xpecial pretty much summing it up, changes simply don't make a lot of sense.
    I think that it started simply because Saint and Hotshot don't work well together.