How likely is it to get into beta now?

With all the annual pass beta invites given out, could someone that didn't buy one still get in? Has anyone here gotten an invite without annual pass?
    -My advice is to chill a little, sit back, and watch Deathwing destroy your world.
    -DID YOU KNOW that the declaration of independence contains 1337 words??

10+ Year Old Account
    If you opted to be selected via Battle.net then you have a chance. All annual pass members are in and I heard on the forums a few people said they are in without the pass.

Cross your fingers and hope, thats all you can do and really there is not that much to do in the beta apart from leveling a monk/waiting on blizzard to add new dungut ieons etc(i'm mashing dungeons to see what i can bug in them and report this to blizzard ;P)

its the same as any other beta now. blizzard might choose you, they might not.
    i heard a rumor that if you have a shitty computer that barely meets minimum requirements they will be more likely to choose you since they will want to see how the game runs on shitty rigs... all rumors tho

Quote Originally Posted by MMOTotal View Post
    If you opted to be selected via Battle.net then you have a chance. All annual pass members are in and I heard on the forums a few people said they are in without the pass.
    Heard that too but apparently all people who say that had the annual pass at some point and removed it at some other point but as Blizzard stated they didn't get deleted from the pot of people who get beta. So there isn't one who actually got beta without having annual pass or being related as "family and friends" like fan sites, successful guilds or press.