Hell Mode Public Game Problem?

Alright so, Just did hell act 2 last night and go to act 3. I stayed up 15 hours just to do it and then in act 3 make sure I got far enough into it that when I came back I didnt have to start the quest/chapter over when I joined a public game. IF I join a game by myself I can play in act 3 hell, If I go to public game (which is the only thing I play on) It only lets me start in the middle of act 2.. wtf?

What am I missing here? Cause I dont want to do act 2 over again to get to act 3 just to play in act 3 in public game mode.

What level are you? Public game quests are only available to certain level ranges.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    What level are you? Public game quests are only available to certain level ranges.
    Im level 55, Ive made it 4 quest into hell act 3.. but only lets me play public mid way act 2 :/

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    I am almost 52 and still at the start of Act I, so it might be this level requirement Nerraw is talking about.
    yeah Iama level and see if it changes, thanks guys

Deleted
    Public games always start at the start of a quest. You can't kill Belial only in act 2, you have to do the whole quest line before you can get to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Public games always start at the start of a quest. You can't kill Belial only in act 2, you have to do the whole quest line before you can get to him.
    No ive killed him, Ive finished act 2 and half of act 3.. but It wont let me join a public game in act 3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IllidariCouncil View Post
    No ive killed him, Ive finished act 2 and half of act 3.. but It wont let me join a public game in act 3
    Ah sorry about that, must be a level requirement then.