Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    When your at the ELO I brought myself to (word to the wise, don't play with friends if there is over 100 ELO difference), people who are "forced" into the support role either troll or leave. I've fulfilled the support role in many games as non-standard champs and dominated (Singed support ftw) when my only true support was Soroka and I hated her, still do. The type of people who would use that excuse though aren't smart enough to pick a champ who could work, and would rather ruin your game than try to win.

And thanks. Justin on the LoL sig thread made it for me. He did a fantastic job.
    I suppose I did not take the players ELO into account when posting this since many trolls linger in the 1800 and lower. (Look at me talking like I am a big shot)
    I have been hanging around in 1400-1500 ELO for a few months now and have not been seeing as many trolls it has been alright.
    Or I just say I will support if the last pick starts to troll and I give them my roll.

And yeah I do not play ranked with friends. I feel that my rating is MY personal achievement working through the solo queue so eh that's just me.

Also lol support Singed. I can't believe you've won RANKED games with that... Sheesh. You just have the skills to pay the bills right?
    No need for this "real support" stuff!

Deleted
    Owning 61 champions makes it hard to choose which to play sometimes...

It's a needed change. By the time you get 16 champions you'll have played enough games to hopefully have an understanding of the game, or at the very least have subsidized riot a fair bit.
    It's called Bloodlust not Heroism.
    I used to be a good player once. Now I'm a casual

Perfect change. No idea how many times people go "GRAVES IS FREE? WE NEED AN AD BOT!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrant402 View Post
    I suppose I did not take the players ELO into account when posting this since many trolls linger in the 1800 and lower. (Look at me talking like I am a big shot)
    I have been hanging around in 1400-1500 ELO for a few months now and have not been seeing as many trolls it has been alright.
    Or I just say I will support if the last pick starts to troll and I give them my roll.

And yeah I do not play ranked with friends. I feel that my rating is MY personal achievement working through the solo queue so eh that's just me.

Also lol support Singed. I can't believe you've won RANKED games with that... Sheesh. You just have the skills to pay the bills right?
    No need for this "real support" stuff!
    I got real lucky I had an understanding team and a fantastic AD Carry. Also, at this point I had been playing Singed so much in normal games I was beating his counters and other Singed players. He is one of the few characters I can safely say few people can outplay me on. It did help me learn I play better on more aggressive supports, like Leona or Lulu.